Full-Day Buggy Wine Tour in Montesquieu's Vineyard
At the wheel of your buggy, equipped with a GPS tablet guide, take a drive through the Graves countryside, Montesquieu's native region. Choose between a wine tasting visit in a Pessac-Léognan property or La Brède's Château, the great philosopher's home.
Are you a business owner in Bordeaux?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bordeaux.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Drive a fun convertible buggy equipped with a GPS tablet-guide
- Discover the Graves' region and its vineyards
- Visit a Pessac-Léognan Château or Montesquieu's La Brède's Château
- Enjoy the flexibility of customizing your itinerary to your own preferences
DescriptionAt the wheel of your buggy, equipped with a GPS tablet guide, take a drive through the Graves countryside, Montesquieu's native region. Choose between a wine-tasting visit at Pessac-Léognan Château or a visit to Montesquieu's La Brède's Château (except Tuesdays). Discover the Graves wine region at your own pace, the birthplace of Bordeaux wines, dotted with family estates as well as the most prestigious Pessac-Léognan names. Make a stop at the must-see Château de la Brède, home of Charles de Montesquieu, the great philosopher. You are guided but free to make stops or detours as and when you please. Bring along some friends for an even more enjoyable driving experience: several moving vehicles can be linked together, so you remain in control of your own tour. *The Classified Great Growth Château may be: Carbonnieux, Larrivet Haut-Brion or Grandmaison depending on availability.
IncludesVehicle rental Tablet-based multimedia guide in French or English Entry fee to a Grand Cru Classé Château Wine tasting Fuel Multi-risk insurance Lunch Hotel pick-up and drop-off Personal expenses
- Open to anybody over 21 years of age holding a Permis B (standard French Driving Licence), a European Union Driving Licence, or an equivalent international license for more than a year
- A minimum of 2 people per vehicle is required
- Available to people under-21 as passengers, and to children over 15 kilograms (33 lb).
- Individuals under 18 years old are not authorized to taste wine
- Tall people (6'1/6'4+ feet/1,90 meters+) may experience driving difficulties
- A bank card pre-authorization of 800€ per vehicle, not debited, will be required on site as a deposit
- Please note the gearbox is manual
- You can change your booking free of charge up to 48 hours before the scheduled date and time of your initial booking, depending on availability
- The Château may be: Carbonnieux, Smith-Haut Lafitte or Olivier (This may change according to availability)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Bordeaux River Cruise
Enjoy an hour-long cruise on the Garonne River and discover the treasures of Bordeaux along its UNESCO-listed waterfront. Hear about the history of Bordeaux and its wine129 ReviewsFrom €12.50
Afternoon Wine Tasting in the Medoc Region
Discover the Medoc wine region, visiting stunning chateaux and tasting local wines and delicacies. Learn about Bordeaux wines at a tasting class.23 ReviewsFrom €94.00
Full-Day Self-Guided Buggy Tour to Saint-Emilion
Discover the town and vineyards of Saint-Emilion & a Grand Cru Classé château on a full-day tour at your own pace, and with tastings included. The buggy is equipped wit4 ReviewsFrom €129.00
From Morning Wine Tour
Go off to explore the mythical "Route des Châteaux" and visit two Châteaux (large French country houses or family-run estates) during a 4-hour guided tour with a fun &8 ReviewsFrom €72.00
City and Vineyard Walking Tour with Wine Tasting
Explore the beautiful city of Bordeaux and discover some of the region’s best wines at the same time. Stroll around the city’s most iconic highlights and stop by a nu1 ReviewsFrom €69.00
Private Tour in a Citroën 2CV
The best way to see Bordeaux's most iconic sights, such as the Miroir d'eau, the Grand Théâtre and the Cité du Vin. Zip around Bordeaux in an inconic 2CV. Your knowled7 ReviewsFrom €51.20
Medoc: Morning Wine Tour
Enjoy a morning discovering the Medoc region. Pass by mythical appellations where the majority of Bordeaux’s famous wines are produced. If you like the Cabernet grape,9 ReviewsFrom €72.00
From Full-Day Private Basque Country Tour
With Max, you will discover the authenticity of the Basque country, its culture and the bounty of its cuisine.From €220.00
Full-Day Countryside Tour
Explore the Bordeaux countryside. See the breathtaking views from thePyla Sand Dune. Try oysters at Arcachon Bay. Visit vineyards in the Medoc wine region and taste regio5 ReviewsFrom €159.00
Bordeaux Full–Day Electric Scooter Rental
Rent your own electric scooter and explore the city in a new way!From €39.00