Full-Day Buggy Wine Tour in Montesquieu's Vineyard
At the wheel of your buggy, equipped with a GPS tablet guide, take a drive through the Graves countryside, Montesquieu's native region. Choose between a wine tasting visit in a Pessac-Léognan property or La Brède's Château, the great philosopher's home.
Are you a business owner in Bordeaux?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bordeaux.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Drive a fun convertible buggy equipped with a GPS tablet-guide
- Discover the Graves' region and its vineyards
- Visit a Pessac-Léognan Château or Montesquieu's La Brède's Château
- Enjoy the flexibility of customizing your itinerary to your own preferences
DescriptionAt the wheel of your buggy, equipped with a GPS tablet guide, take a drive through the Graves countryside, Montesquieu's native region. Choose between a wine-tasting visit at Pessac-Léognan Château or a visit to Montesquieu's La Brède's Château (except Tuesdays). Discover the Graves wine region at your own pace, the birthplace of Bordeaux wines, dotted with family estates as well as the most prestigious Pessac-Léognan names. Make a stop at the must-see Château de la Brède, home of Charles de Montesquieu, the great philosopher. You are guided but free to make stops or detours as and when you please. Bring along some friends for an even more enjoyable driving experience: several moving vehicles can be linked together, so you remain in control of your own tour. *The Classified Great Growth Château may be: Carbonnieux, Larrivet Haut-Brion or Grandmaison depending on availability.
IncludesVehicle rental Tablet-based multimedia guide in French or English Entry fee to a Grand Cru Classé Château Wine tasting Fuel Multi-risk insurance Lunch Hotel pick-up and drop-off Personal expenses
- Open to anybody over 21 years of age holding a Permis B (standard French Driving Licence), a European Union Driving Licence, or an equivalent international license for more than a year
- A minimum of 2 people per vehicle is required
- Available to people under-21 as passengers, and to children over 15 kilograms (33 lb).
- Individuals under 18 years old are not authorized to taste wine
- Tall people (6'1/6'4+ feet/1,90 meters+) may experience driving difficulties
- A bank card pre-authorization of 800€ per vehicle, not debited, will be required on site as a deposit
- Please note the gearbox is manual
- You can change your booking free of charge up to 48 hours before the scheduled date and time of your initial booking, depending on availability
- The Château may be: Carbonnieux, Smith-Haut Lafitte or Olivier (This may change according to availability)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Medoc Wine Tour
Max will bring you along the famous Chateaux Wine Route to discover the Méoc and depending on the season.4 ReviewsFrom €195.00
Bordeaux River Cruise
Enjoy an hour-long cruise on the Garonne River and discover the treasures of Bordeaux along its UNESCO-listed waterfront. Hear about the history of Bordeaux and its wine129 ReviewsFrom €12.50
Bordeaux Segway Tour
See the major sights of Bordeaux on a 2-hour guided Segway tour. Explore both sides of the river and admire the city's world-famous architecture.20 ReviewsFrom €55.00
Bordeaux Segway Tour: 1-Hour Tour
Enjoy an action-packed guided Segway tour of the beautiful city of Bordeaux. Slalom through the stunning Place des Quinconces, zip down the famous Rue Sainte-Catherine, a13 ReviewsFrom €30.00
Margaux Wine Chateaux Tour with Tastings and Lunch
Enjoy a day spent visiting 4 outstanding wine estates in Margaux that welcome visitors with traditional and unusual wine and food matches. Taste a variety of fine wines a10 ReviewsFrom €125.00
Bordeaux Lunch Cruise
Enjoy a gourmet cruise past the UNESCO World Heritage sights of Bordeaux and see the highlights of the city from a different perspective. Enjoy a sit down menu as you tak35 ReviewsFrom €55.00
Guided Jet Ski Tour
Experience Bordeaux from the water on a guided jet ski adventure. Navigate your way along the Garonne River and discover some of its treasures on a thrilling ride.2 ReviewsFrom €80.00
Small-group French Cooking Class in Bordeaux with Dinner
Experience a cookery class with a French chef in Bordeaux, the world's wine capital. Learn to create authentic French dishes at your own pace. Once the preparation of dis3 ReviewsFrom €87.00
- Best Seller
From St. Emilion Village Half-Day Wine Tour
Discover the wines and village of St Emilion on this half-day Bordeaux adventure. Classified as a UNESCO world heritage site for its outstanding landscape, explore the qu225 ReviewsFrom €70.00
2.5-Hour Médoc Vineyard Self-Guided Buggy Tour
At the wheel of convertible buggy, tour the Médoc at your own pace. Enjoy a cheerful interactive tour thanks to a GPS tablet-based multimedia guide1 ReviewsFrom €59.00