Full-Day Buggy Wine Tour in Montesquieu's Vineyard
At the wheel of your buggy, equipped with a GPS tablet guide, take a drive through the Graves countryside, Montesquieu's native region. Choose between a wine tasting visit in a Pessac-Léognan property or La Brède's Château, the great philosopher's home.
Are you a business owner in Bordeaux?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bordeaux.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Drive a fun convertible buggy equipped with a GPS tablet-guide
- Discover the Graves' region and its vineyards
- Visit a Pessac-Léognan Château or Montesquieu's La Brède's Château
- Enjoy the flexibility of customizing your itinerary to your own preferences
DescriptionAt the wheel of your buggy, equipped with a GPS tablet guide, take a drive through the Graves countryside, Montesquieu's native region. Choose between a wine-tasting visit at Pessac-Léognan Château or a visit to Montesquieu's La Brède's Château (except Tuesdays). Discover the Graves wine region at your own pace, the birthplace of Bordeaux wines, dotted with family estates as well as the most prestigious Pessac-Léognan names. Make a stop at the must-see Château de la Brède, home of Charles de Montesquieu, the great philosopher. You are guided but free to make stops or detours as and when you please. Bring along some friends for an even more enjoyable driving experience: several moving vehicles can be linked together, so you remain in control of your own tour. *The Classified Great Growth Château may be: Carbonnieux, Larrivet Haut-Brion or Grandmaison depending on availability.
IncludesVehicle rental Tablet-based multimedia guide in French or English Entry fee to a Grand Cru Classé Château Wine tasting Fuel Multi-risk insurance Lunch Hotel pick-up and drop-off Personal expenses
- Open to anybody over 21 years of age holding a Permis B (standard French Driving Licence), a European Union Driving Licence, or an equivalent international license for more than a year
- A minimum of 2 people per vehicle is required
- Available to people under-21 as passengers, and to children over 15 kilograms (33 lb).
- Individuals under 18 years old are not authorized to taste wine
- Tall people (6'1/6'4+ feet/1,90 meters+) may experience driving difficulties
- A bank card pre-authorization of 800€ per vehicle, not debited, will be required on site as a deposit
- Please note the gearbox is manual
- You can change your booking free of charge up to 48 hours before the scheduled date and time of your initial booking, depending on availability
- The Château may be: Carbonnieux, Smith-Haut Lafitte or Olivier (This may change according to availability)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Chartrons Walking Tour and Wine Tasting
Explore the eclectic district of Chartrons, a must-see neighborhood in Bordeaux. Enjoy a walking tour followed by a wine, cheese, and cured-meat tasting.From €39.00
Private 4-Hour Wine Tour in a Citroën 2CV
Enjoy a private wine tour in a mythical French car: a Citroën 2CV. With your chauffeur at the wheel, you will have the opportunity to discover the beauty of Bordeaux's v1 ReviewsFrom €154.00
an Afternoon in Margaux
Margaux and the chateaux are the ideal settings for a good introduction to wine-making and Bordeaux blends. Indulge in the art of wine-tasting.1 ReviewsFrom €79.00
Medoc Half-Day Bordeaux Wine Tour
Explore the wine-growing region of Medoc on a half-day tour from Bordeaux. Known for prestigious names, such as Chateau Margaux, Chateau Latour, and Chateau Pichon Longue104 ReviewsFrom €70.00
- Best Seller
Saint Emilion: Guided Winery Tour & Wine Tasting
Discover 2 wine estates, 1 traditional and 1 modern in the Saint Emilion Grand Cru appellation. Learn about the winemaking process from vine to bottle and enjoy a tasting18 ReviewsFrom €12.00
- Best Seller
From Saint-Emilion Wine Tasting Experience
Spend an afternoon exploring the prestigious wine region of Saint-Emilion on a tour of the village and right bank of the Dordogne River. Visit 2 châteaux, including a be156 ReviewsFrom €94.00
Full-Day Countryside Tour
Explore the Bordeaux countryside. See the breathtaking views from thePyla Sand Dune. Try oysters at Arcachon Bay. Visit vineyards in the Medoc wine region and taste regio5 ReviewsFrom €159.00
Bordeaux Bike Tour: The Big Ride
On this tour you will be able to say you “know Bordeaux”. The essentials of Bordeaux are covered, as well as a “pause gourmande” to try French gastronomy. Lastly,2 ReviewsFrom €65.00
- Best Seller
La Cité du Vin Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket & Wine Tasting
Located in the city of Bordeaux, on the banks of the Garonne, La Cité du Vin is a unique cultural venue open to all and dedicated to wine as a cultural, universal and li487 ReviewsFrom €20.00
Gourmet City Tour of Bordeaux
Discover Bordeaux while ambling through the city center enjoying the French "Art de vivre": history, traditions, architecture, wine and food.2 ReviewsFrom €72.00