Full-Day Buggy Wine Tour in Montesquieu's Vineyard
At the wheel of your buggy, equipped with a GPS tablet guide, take a drive through the Graves countryside, Montesquieu's native region. Choose between a wine tasting visit in a Pessac-Léognan property or La Brède's Château, the great philosopher's home.
Are you a business owner in Bordeaux?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bordeaux.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Drive a fun convertible buggy equipped with a GPS tablet-guide
- Discover the Graves' region and its vineyards
- Visit a Pessac-Léognan Château or Montesquieu's La Brède's Château
- Enjoy the flexibility of customizing your itinerary to your own preferences
DescriptionAt the wheel of your buggy, equipped with a GPS tablet guide, take a drive through the Graves countryside, Montesquieu's native region. Choose between a wine-tasting visit at Pessac-Léognan Château or a visit to Montesquieu's La Brède's Château (except Tuesdays). Discover the Graves wine region at your own pace, the birthplace of Bordeaux wines, dotted with family estates as well as the most prestigious Pessac-Léognan names. Make a stop at the must-see Château de la Brède, home of Charles de Montesquieu, the great philosopher. You are guided but free to make stops or detours as and when you please. Bring along some friends for an even more enjoyable driving experience: several moving vehicles can be linked together, so you remain in control of your own tour. *The Classified Great Growth Château may be: Carbonnieux, Larrivet Haut-Brion or Grandmaison depending on availability.
IncludesVehicle rental Tablet-based multimedia guide in French or English Entry fee to a Grand Cru Classé Château Wine tasting Fuel Multi-risk insurance Lunch Hotel pick-up and drop-off Personal expenses
- Open to anybody over 21 years of age holding a Permis B (standard French Driving Licence), a European Union Driving Licence, or an equivalent international license for more than a year
- A minimum of 2 people per vehicle is required
- Available to people under-21 as passengers, and to children over 15 kilograms (33 lb).
- Individuals under 18 years old are not authorized to taste wine
- Tall people (6'1/6'4+ feet/1,90 meters+) may experience driving difficulties
- A bank card pre-authorization of 800€ per vehicle, not debited, will be required on site as a deposit
- Please note the gearbox is manual
- You can change your booking free of charge up to 48 hours before the scheduled date and time of your initial booking, depending on availability
- The Château may be: Carbonnieux, Smith-Haut Lafitte or Olivier (This may change according to availability)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Bordeaux Essentials Full Day Small Group Wine Tour
Visit three wineries between the Graves and the Saint-Emilion region, where you'll get to taste the many styles of wine Bordeaux offers.1 ReviewsFrom €165.00
Margaux Wine Chateaux Tour with Tastings and Lunch
Enjoy a day spent visiting 4 outstanding wine estates in Margaux that welcome visitors with traditional and unusual wine and food matches. Taste a variety of fine wines a10 ReviewsFrom €125.00
Extensive Self-Guided Tour in an Electric Car
Ride original vehicles for a cheerful multimedia guided and interactive tour. Discover the whole city of Bordeaux on a 3.5-hour long tour at your own pace with a tablet-b1 ReviewsFrom €55.00
City Discovery Game
Imagine seeing Bordeaux in a new light, without listening to a tour guide. With this unique discovery game, enjoy a gentle stroll around the city as you solve riddles to7 ReviewsFrom €26.00
City and Vineyard Walking Tour with Wine Tasting
Explore the beautiful city of Bordeaux and discover some of the region’s best wines at the same time. Stroll around the city’s most iconic highlights and stop by a nu1 ReviewsFrom €69.00
Guided Jet Ski Tour
Experience Bordeaux from the water on a guided jet ski adventure. Navigate your way along the Garonne River and discover some of its treasures on a thrilling ride.2 ReviewsFrom €80.00
Bordeaux Metropole City Pass for 24, 48 or 72 Hours
Make the most of your visit to Bordeaux with the Bordeaux Metropole City Pass. Enjoy free access to numerous monuments and cultural attractions, enjoy discounts, and trav132 ReviewsFrom €29.00
Sunday in Saint-Émilion Wine Tasting and Village Tour
Sample the wines of the Bordeaux region on a Sunday trip to Saint-Émilion with a friendly driver guide. Explore the town and vineyards, and visit an historical château.2 ReviewsFrom €95.00
Full-Day Countryside Tour
Explore the Bordeaux countryside. See the breathtaking views from thePyla Sand Dune. Try oysters at Arcachon Bay. Visit vineyards in the Medoc wine region and taste regio5 ReviewsFrom €159.00
From Full-Day Medoc 1855 Wines w/ lunch
During this day discover the famous Medoc great growth wines and visit 3 wineries to learn about the secrets of winemaking. Enjoy a delicious lunch à la française and t6 ReviewsFrom €125.00