Full-Day Buggy Wine Tour in Montesquieu's Vineyard
At the wheel of your buggy, equipped with a GPS tablet guide, take a drive through the Graves countryside, Montesquieu's native region. Choose between a wine tasting visit in a Pessac-Léognan property or La Brède's Château, the great philosopher's home.
Are you a business owner in Bordeaux?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bordeaux.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Drive a fun convertible buggy equipped with a GPS tablet-guide
- Discover the Graves' region and its vineyards
- Visit a Pessac-Léognan Château or Montesquieu's La Brède's Château
- Enjoy the flexibility of customizing your itinerary to your own preferences
DescriptionAt the wheel of your buggy, equipped with a GPS tablet guide, take a drive through the Graves countryside, Montesquieu's native region. Choose between a wine-tasting visit at Pessac-Léognan Château or a visit to Montesquieu's La Brède's Château (except Tuesdays). Discover the Graves wine region at your own pace, the birthplace of Bordeaux wines, dotted with family estates as well as the most prestigious Pessac-Léognan names. Make a stop at the must-see Château de la Brède, home of Charles de Montesquieu, the great philosopher. You are guided but free to make stops or detours as and when you please. Bring along some friends for an even more enjoyable driving experience: several moving vehicles can be linked together, so you remain in control of your own tour. *The Classified Great Growth Château may be: Carbonnieux, Larrivet Haut-Brion or Grandmaison depending on availability.
IncludesVehicle rental Tablet-based multimedia guide in French or English Entry fee to a Grand Cru Classé Château Wine tasting Fuel Multi-risk insurance Lunch Hotel pick-up and drop-off Personal expenses
- Open to anybody over 21 years of age holding a Permis B (standard French Driving Licence), a European Union Driving Licence, or an equivalent international license for more than a year
- A minimum of 2 people per vehicle is required
- Available to people under-21 as passengers, and to children over 15 kilograms (33 lb).
- Individuals under 18 years old are not authorized to taste wine
- Tall people (6'1/6'4+ feet/1,90 meters+) may experience driving difficulties
- A bank card pre-authorization of 800€ per vehicle, not debited, will be required on site as a deposit
- Please note the gearbox is manual
- You can change your booking free of charge up to 48 hours before the scheduled date and time of your initial booking, depending on availability
- The Château may be: Carbonnieux, Smith-Haut Lafitte or Olivier (This may change according to availability)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
City Discovery Game
Imagine seeing Bordeaux in a new light, without listening to a tour guide. With this unique discovery game, enjoy a gentle stroll around the city as you solve riddles to7 ReviewsFrom €26.00
Saint-Emilion: Guided Winery Visits and Picnic
Discover 1 traditional and 1 modern winery in the Saint-Emilion Grand Cru Appellation. Learn about the winemaking process and enjoy a tasting. Afterwards, have a relaxing1 ReviewsFrom €35.00
Gourmet City Tour of Bordeaux
Discover Bordeaux while ambling through the city center enjoying the French "Art de vivre": history, traditions, architecture, wine and food.2 ReviewsFrom €72.00
From Full-Day Medoc 1855 Wines w/ lunch
During this day discover the famous Medoc great growth wines and visit 3 wineries to learn about the secrets of winemaking. Enjoy a delicious lunch à la française and t6 ReviewsFrom €125.00
The Vineyards of St-Emilion by Bicycle
Enjoy a day discovering the vineyards of St-Emilion by bicycle! Ride through the famous vineyards of St-Emilion, taste some of the delicious wine produced here and feast14 ReviewsFrom €149.00
Bordeaux Private Walking Tour
Discover the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Bordeaux on a private walking tour of its major attractions. Tailor the tour to suit your preferences and explore the historic29 ReviewsFrom €232.00
Walking Tour and Wine Tasting
Discover the sights and landmarks of Bordeaux on a 2-hours walking tour and get a voucher for 2 wine tastings in a wine bar. Marvel at the UNESCO monuments of the city ce165 ReviewsFrom €16.00
2.5-Hour Médoc Vineyard Self-Guided Buggy Tour
At the wheel of convertible buggy, tour the Médoc at your own pace. Enjoy a cheerful interactive tour thanks to a GPS tablet-based multimedia guide1 ReviewsFrom €59.00
Medoc Wine Tour
Max will bring you along the famous Chateaux Wine Route to discover the Méoc and depending on the season.4 ReviewsFrom €195.00
Full-Day Self-Guided Buggy Tour to Saint-Emilion
Discover the town and vineyards of Saint-Emilion & a Grand Cru Classé château on a full-day tour at your own pace, and with tastings included. The buggy is equipped wit4 ReviewsFrom €129.00