Best Things To Do in Bordeaux Maritime
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Bordeaux team
You’ll need 'Things to Do' if you have taken great 'Restaurants' and 'Wine' seriously in Bordeaux! You can start gently sightseeing the UNESCO World Heritage site, Bordeaux, and then just splash through the world’s largest water mirror. Now gear up!
Try biking from Châteaux to vineyard. Go Ecco Touring and canoe the Gironde Estuary or punt the Marais Poitevin. Surf, windsurf, swim or just soak up the sun on the longest sandy beach in Europe, the Cote d’Argent. Golf, walk the Santiago de Compostello Way or hike the Vezere Valley. Find prehistoric art in Caves of Lascaux. Back to 'Restaurants'!
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Medoc Half-Day Bordeaux Wine Tour
- From Bordeaux: Full-Day St Emilion Wine Tasting Tour
- Saint-Emilion Grand Cru Classé: Guided Visit Tour & Tasting
- From Bordeaux: Afternoon Saint-Emilion Wine Tasting Trip
- Bordeaux: Wine and Trade Museum Entry Ticket & Wine Tasting