My Guide Website?
From Bordeaux: Half-Day Saint-Émilion Tour and Wine Tasting188 Reviews
Discover the wines of the Bordeaux region on this half-day trip to Saint-Émilion with a driver/guide. Visit the town and its vineyards, and stop at a château to enjoy a wine-tasting session.
- Enjoy a guided tour of the village of Saint-Émilion
- Visit a historic château in the region
- Taste 3 high-quality local wines
- Admire the views of the countryside vineyards
DescriptionDiscover Saint-Emilion, its wines, and its history on a guided tour from Bordeaux. Visit a historic château and try 3 different high-quality wines. Meet in central Bordeaux and travel by van to the Saint Emilion wine region. First, visit the village of Saint-Emilion, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. See its historical monuments on a short guided tour. Next, you will visit a castle and enjoy a tasting of 3 wines. Learn more about the specificities of this appellation, including the grape varieties and winemaking techniques used to create these unique wines.
IncludesTransportation Driver-guide Guided tour of the village of Saint-Emilion Guided tour of a winery Tasting of 3 wines Informative brochures
- Return times may change depending on traffic conditions The guide can conduct the tour in French and English (bilingual) The chateaux and the schedule may vary, but the quality of the activity and tastings will remain the same. Children under 16 and pets are not allowed for the comfort of the group, so a private tour will be more suitable in your case Please be on time as the tour cannot wait for late arrivals
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€85.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today