My Guide Website?
Bordeaux: St-Emilion Vineyards e-Bike Tour with Wine & Lunch118 Reviews
Enjoy a day discovering Saint Emilion on a guided electric bike tour from Bordeaux. Ride through the lush vineyards, taste local wines, and admire decadent French chateaux on this day trip.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Treat your eyes to the beauty of St. Emilion vineyards while riding an e-bike
- Walk through the lush vineyards and taste a great growth wine along with lunch
- Pass by the famous St-Emilion & Pomerol Châteaux like Cheval Blanc, Petrus...
- Visit two beautiful châteaux including one Great Classified Growth estate
- Learn about the art of winemaking at one of the beautiful wine estates
DescriptionPeddle through the famous vineyards of St-Emilion on this electric cycling day trip from Bordeaux. Visit two chateaux, as well as a Great Classified Growth estate, and the Unesco-listed village of St-Emilion. Start the day with a short drive (50 min) to the St-Emilion region. Begin by touring in the vineyards on e-bike to see famous wineries like Petrus or Château Cheval Blanc. Cycle through lush vineyards by bike and arrive at the first chateau which is a growth classified chateau. Walk through the vineyards and learn about the estate’s traditional history. Savor a wine tasting in the garden with a flavorful lunch. Then ride the e-bikes to explore another winery on a guided tour and learn about their winemaking process from the vine to the bottle. At the end of the tour discover the charming village of St-Emilion which has been classified as a Unesco World Heritage Site since 1999 and head back to Bordeaux and conclude your tour.
IncludesGuide Round-trip transportation by van Electric bike Entry ticket to 2 chateaux 15-km ride through the vineyards Picnic lunch at the chateau Tour of the medieval village of St-Emilion 5/6 Wines tasted
- You need to be at least 155 cm tall
- Remember to wear suitable shoes and take a backpack
- Please let the tour operator know if you have any health problems
- The tour may be cancelled if there is only 1 participant. It is legally required to have a minimum of two people to operate the tour. In the event of cancellation, the customer will be contacted and will receive a full refund
- Please note that lunch is included. Please advise if you have any food allergies/special requirements. No alternatives will be available the day of the tour - We kindly remind our visitors that it is stricly required to have a ticket in order to access our vans at the beginning of the tour, including children, infants, and pets. In the event of a child, infant or pet not being declared, we unfortunately won’t be able to accept any addition on the day of the tour. - Please contact us if you booked the same activity with another friend who booked separatly