Best Tours in Bordeaux
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Bordeaux team
Bordeaux tour options give you the chance to see this amazing area without doing a lot of homework. Even if you`ve done your homework, you may miss what the locals know and the highlights of this historic wine and ocean region of France.
Walking tours like the Santiago de Compostela are famous and walking in Bordeaux is the best way to learn about history and architecture. Cycle, balloon and bus tours open up vistas of vineyards and famous châteaux to last in your memory forever, plus you don´t have to navigate the millions of tiny winding French roads on your own!
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bordeaux: Full-Day St Emilion Wine Tasting Tour
- From Bordeaux: Half-Day Saint-Émilion Tour and Wine Tasting
- Soussans: Guided Winery Tour with Wine Tasting near Margaux
- From Bordeaux: St. Emilion Village Half-Day Wine Tour
- Bordeaux to Dordogne: Castles & Villages Private Tour