My Guide Website?
Bordeaux to Dordogne: Castles & Villages Private Tour3 Reviews
Discover the history and beauty of Dordogne on this private full-day tour tailor-made to suit your interests. See many castles scattered along the lazy weaving river, visit the famous prehistoric caves in Les Eyzies, and explore charming medieval towns.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a tailor-made private tour of Dordogne with your personal guide – you decide what you want to see
- Discover the beauty and history of Dordogne and return home with spectacular memories of a marvelous adventure
- Visit Les Eyzies-de-Tayac-Sireuil, home to the prehistoric caves of Lascaux Caverns and Grottes de Cougnac
- Admire the beautifully restored stone buildings in the medieval town of Sarlat-la-Canéda
- Visit many castles in the region including Château de Rocamadour, Château de Castelnaud-la-Chapelle, Château de Beynac, and Château des Milandes
- Explore the Bastide village of Domme, where many of the Knights Templar were imprisoned
- Visit the Jardins de Marqueyssac, an amazing garden filled with panoramic views over the Dordogne River