My Guide Website?
Bordeaux to Dordogne: Castles & Villages Private Tour3 Reviews
Discover the history and beauty of Dordogne on this private full-day tour tailor-made to suit your interests. See many castles scattered along the lazy weaving river, visit the famous prehistoric caves in Les Eyzies, and explore charming medieval towns.
- Enjoy a tailor-made private tour of Dordogne with your personal guide – you decide what you want to see
- Discover the beauty and history of Dordogne and return home with spectacular memories of a marvelous adventure
- Visit Les Eyzies-de-Tayac-Sireuil, home to the prehistoric caves of Lascaux Caverns and Grottes de Cougnac
- Admire the beautifully restored stone buildings in the medieval town of Sarlat-la-Canéda
- Visit many castles in the region including Château de Rocamadour, Château de Castelnaud-la-Chapelle, Château de Beynac, and Château des Milandes
- Explore the Bastide village of Domme, where many of the Knights Templar were imprisoned
- Visit the Jardins de Marqueyssac, an amazing garden filled with panoramic views over the Dordogne River