My Guide Website?
Bordeaux: Half-Day Margaux Tour114 Reviews
Discover Margaux and its chateaux in an ideal setting to learn about wine growing and Bordeaux blends. Let yourself be tempted by the French art of living.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the enchanting Médoc region and its chateaux
- Visit the famous Margaux Appellation
- Take part in 2 visits and wine tastings
- Learn how to identify different notes with 5 wine tasting glasses
- Enjoy the intimacy of a small group tour
DescriptionDepart from the city center of Bordeaux and enjoy a scenic tour that takes you to prominent chateaus in the region. Taste wines, and learn about the unique qualities of wines produced by these appellations. At the 5th Grand Cru, discover the history and architecture of the castle as you try its unique wines. Begin your tour with a visit to the Margaux appellation and learn about the history and methods they use in making their wines. Head to the first Chateau, and admire the surrounding vineyards while you learn about the different grape varieties used to produce the wines of the Margaux appellation. Take the opportunity to discuss with wine experts who will explain the production and winemaking techniques. Then, pass by the famous Chateau Margaux, and take a photo before going on to your second guided tour in a 5th Grand Cru classified Chateau. Discover the history and architecture of this iconic castle while tasting at least 3 of their wines. List of the Châteaux Médoc: Château Siran Château DauzacChâteau Paveil de LuzeChâteau Marquis de TermeChâteau Paloumey
IncludesTransportation in an air-conditioned minivan Guide/driver Guided tour of a vineyard and tasting of 3 wines Guided tour of a grand cru vineyard and tasting of 2 wines Photo stop at the famous Chateau Margaux
- The guide can conduct the tour in French and English (bilingual), and he adapts to the participants The Chateaux and the schedule may vary, but the quality of the offer will remain the same Children under 16 and pets are not allowed for the group's comfort. In the case you have children under 16 or pets a private tour is available It is imperative to arrive 10 minutes before the departure time of your tour, with no delay possible, to ensure the comfort of the group and the respect of the schedule Don't forget to take your water bottle to fill it up in the morning