My Guide Website?
From Bordeaux: Afternoon Saint-Emilion Wine Tasting Trip524 Reviews
Visit the prestigious wine region of Saint-Emilion on a tour of the village and right bank of the Dordogne River. Discover the wine-making traditions of 2 châteaux, including a family-run wine estate.
- Visit 2 beautiful châteaux on the right bank of the Dordogne River
- Taste 4 quality wines of Saint-Emilion
- Learn about the wine-making process at a tasting class
- Enjoy a delicious aperitif served with traditional French produce
- Explore the medieval village of Saint-Emilion
DescriptionTake a scenic drive to the beautiful wine region of Saint-Emilion and tour this World Heritage Site. Experience the intimacy of the private chateau, learn the secrets of wine production, and taste some of the finest wines. Depart Bordeaux in the afternoon and visit a charming family-run wine estate on the right bank of the Dordogne River. Tour the traditional vat room and cellar of this private chateau. Learn the steps of proper wine tasting at a tasting class. Train your nose to identify wine aromas before enjoying some fine wines. Next, visit a 'Great Classified Growth' (Grand Cru) wine estate overlooking the Saint-Emilion vineyards. Hear about the wine-making process and reward yourself with an aperitif served with quality fresh bread and cheese. Then, take a guided tour of the medieval village of Saint-Emilion in the early evening, and discover why it was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Return to Bordeaux for a drop-off at the end of the tour.
IncludesEntrance fees to 2 châteaux 4-5 wine tastings Transportation by air-conditioned minivan French appetizer platter
- The tour may be cancelled if there is only 1 participant. It is legally required that a minimum of two people take part in order to operate the tour. A full refund will be given in this instance.