My Guide Website?
From Bordeaux: Afternoon Saint-Emilion Wine Tasting Trip778 Reviews
Visit the prestigious wine region of Saint-Emilion on a tour of the village and right bank of the Dordogne River. Discover the wine-making traditions of 2 châteaux, including a family-run wine estate.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bordeaux: Half-Day Saint-Émilion Tour and Wine Tasting
- La Cité du Vin Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket & Wine Tasting
- From Bordeaux: Full-Day St Emilion Wine Tasting Tour
- Soussans: Guided Winery Tour with Wine Tasting near Margaux
- From Bordeaux: St. Emilion Village Half-Day Wine Tour
- Visit 2 beautiful châteaux on the right bank of the Dordogne River
- Taste 4 quality wines of Saint-Emilion
- Learn about the wine-making process at a tasting class
- Enjoy a delicious aperitif served with traditional French produce
- Explore the medieval village of Saint-Emilion
DescriptionTake a scenic drive to the beautiful wine region of Saint-Emilion and tour this World Heritage Site. Experience the intimacy of the private chateau, learn the secrets of wine production, and taste some of the finest wines. Depart Bordeaux in the afternoon and visit a charming family-run wine estate on the right bank of the Dordogne River. Tour the traditional vat room and cellar of this private chateau. Learn the steps of proper wine tasting at a tasting class. Train your nose to identify wine aromas before enjoying some fine wines. Next, visit a 'Great Classified Growth' (Grand Cru Classé) wine estate overlooking the Saint-Emilion vineyards. Hear about the wine-making process and reward yourself with an aperitif served with quality fresh bread and cheese. Then, take a guided tour of the medieval village of Saint-Emilion in the early evening, and discover why it was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Return to Bordeaux for a drop-off at the end of the tour.
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned minivan Entrance fees to 2 chateaux Tasting of 4-5 wines French appetizer platter
- The tour may be cancelled if there is only 1 participant. It is legally required that a minimum of two people take part in order to operate the tour. A full refund will be given in this instance. - We kindly remind our visitors that it is stricly required to have a ticket in order to access our vans at the beginning of the tour, including children, infants, and pets. - Please note that for security and legal reasons, our tour is not accessible for children under 4 years old. - Please contact us if you booked the same activity with another friend who booked separatly NB : A la Française reserves the right to modify the programme of the tour on April 1st 2024 NB 2 : From April 1st 2024, this activity will be modified as follows : - Finish at 6:30pm same localisation - 1 visit & tasting at a Growth Classified chateau - At least 3 different wines - 1 hour of guided visit village - Aperitive platter