Bordeaux by Night: Private Tour in a Citroën 2CV
The best way to see Bordeaux's most iconic sights, such as the Miroir d'eau, the Grand Théâtre and the Cité du Vin. Zip around Bordeaux in an iconic 2CV. Your knowledgeable driver will provide facts and anecdotes. This will be the highlight of your trip.
Are you a business owner in Bordeaux?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bordeaux.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Discover Bordeaux's iconic sights, such as the Grand Théâtre and the Place de la Bourse, in France's most iconic car
- Enjoy the atmosphere of Bordeaux by night and admire the multiple illuminated places
- Gain detailed commentary from your driver
- Explore the charming streets of Bordeaux
- Personalize the itinerary of your tour
DescriptionOn a 45-minute tour, your chauffeur will drive you past the Place des Quinconces, the Allées de Tourny, the Grand Théâtre, the Quays of the Garonne, the Place de la Bourse and it water mirror, the Big Bell, the Cathedral, the Palais Rohan, the Place Gambetta, and the covered market of Grands Hommes. This is the perfect highlights tour if you are pressed for time. In addition to the sights included on the 45-minute tour, the 1.5 hour tour will take you past the Quartier des Chartrons, on the other side of the river Garonne to enjoy a superb view of Bordeaux by night. You will also see the Quartier Sainte-Croix, the St Michael’s Basilica, the small streets of medieval Bordeaux, and the Jardin Public. You will have seen all of Bordeaux’s most iconic monuments and sights in an unforgettable tour!
IncludesA private 2CV for the duration of the tour Driver/guide
- It is recommended to bring water on hot days
- You are free to choose the color of your 2CV as well as a lucky number - subject to availability!
- Each of the 2CVs is numbered, so if you are celebrating a special birthday or anniversary, please also make the request at the time of booking. Please note that this is operated on a first-come, first-served basis. The tour provider apologizes in advance in the unfortunate case that they can't fulfill your request
- If you have special requests for the itinerary of the tour please note this in the special requests box
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Medoc Wine Tour
Max will bring you along the famous Chateaux Wine Route to discover the Méoc and depending on the season.4 ReviewsFrom €195.00
Bordeaux River Cruise
Enjoy an hour-long cruise on the Garonne River and discover the treasures of Bordeaux along its UNESCO-listed waterfront. Hear about the history of Bordeaux and its wine129 ReviewsFrom €12.50
Bordeaux Segway Tour
See the major sights of Bordeaux on a 2-hour guided Segway tour. Explore both sides of the river and admire the city's world-famous architecture.20 ReviewsFrom €55.00
Bordeaux Segway Tour: 1-Hour Tour
Enjoy an action-packed guided Segway tour of the beautiful city of Bordeaux. Slalom through the stunning Place des Quinconces, zip down the famous Rue Sainte-Catherine, a13 ReviewsFrom €30.00
Margaux Wine Chateaux Tour with Tastings and Lunch
Enjoy a day spent visiting 4 outstanding wine estates in Margaux that welcome visitors with traditional and unusual wine and food matches. Taste a variety of fine wines a10 ReviewsFrom €125.00
Bordeaux Lunch Cruise
Enjoy a gourmet cruise past the UNESCO World Heritage sights of Bordeaux and see the highlights of the city from a different perspective. Enjoy a sit down menu as you tak35 ReviewsFrom €55.00
Guided Jet Ski Tour
Experience Bordeaux from the water on a guided jet ski adventure. Navigate your way along the Garonne River and discover some of its treasures on a thrilling ride.2 ReviewsFrom €80.00
Small-group French Cooking Class in Bordeaux with Dinner
Experience a cookery class with a French chef in Bordeaux, the world's wine capital. Learn to create authentic French dishes at your own pace. Once the preparation of dis3 ReviewsFrom €87.00
- Best Seller
From St. Emilion Village Half-Day Wine Tour
Discover the wines and village of St Emilion on this half-day Bordeaux adventure. Classified as a UNESCO world heritage site for its outstanding landscape, explore the qu225 ReviewsFrom €70.00
2.5-Hour Médoc Vineyard Self-Guided Buggy Tour
At the wheel of convertible buggy, tour the Médoc at your own pace. Enjoy a cheerful interactive tour thanks to a GPS tablet-based multimedia guide1 ReviewsFrom €59.00