Bordeaux by Night: Private Tour in a Citroën 2CV
The best way to see Bordeaux's most iconic sights, such as the Miroir d'eau, the Grand Théâtre and the Cité du Vin. Zip around Bordeaux in an iconic 2CV. Your knowledgeable driver will provide facts and anecdotes. This will be the highlight of your trip.
Are you a business owner in Bordeaux?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bordeaux.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Discover Bordeaux's iconic sights, such as the Grand Théâtre and the Place de la Bourse, in France's most iconic car
- Enjoy the atmosphere of Bordeaux by night and admire the multiple illuminated places
- Gain detailed commentary from your driver
- Explore the charming streets of Bordeaux
- Personalize the itinerary of your tour
DescriptionOn a 45-minute tour, your chauffeur will drive you past the Place des Quinconces, the Allées de Tourny, the Grand Théâtre, the Quays of the Garonne, the Place de la Bourse and it water mirror, the Big Bell, the Cathedral, the Palais Rohan, the Place Gambetta, and the covered market of Grands Hommes. This is the perfect highlights tour if you are pressed for time. In addition to the sights included on the 45-minute tour, the 1.5 hour tour will take you past the Quartier des Chartrons, on the other side of the river Garonne to enjoy a superb view of Bordeaux by night. You will also see the Quartier Sainte-Croix, the St Michael’s Basilica, the small streets of medieval Bordeaux, and the Jardin Public. You will have seen all of Bordeaux’s most iconic monuments and sights in an unforgettable tour!
IncludesA private 2CV for the duration of the tour Driver/guide
- It is recommended to bring water on hot days
- You are free to choose the color of your 2CV as well as a lucky number - subject to availability!
- Each of the 2CVs is numbered, so if you are celebrating a special birthday or anniversary, please also make the request at the time of booking. Please note that this is operated on a first-come, first-served basis. The tour provider apologizes in advance in the unfortunate case that they can't fulfill your request
- If you have special requests for the itinerary of the tour please note this in the special requests box
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Chartrons Walking Tour and Wine Tasting
Explore the eclectic district of Chartrons, a must-see neighborhood in Bordeaux. Enjoy a walking tour followed by a wine, cheese, and cured-meat tasting.From €39.00
Private 4-Hour Wine Tour in a Citroën 2CV
Enjoy a private wine tour in a mythical French car: a Citroën 2CV. With your chauffeur at the wheel, you will have the opportunity to discover the beauty of Bordeaux's v1 ReviewsFrom €154.00
an Afternoon in Margaux
Margaux and the chateaux are the ideal settings for a good introduction to wine-making and Bordeaux blends. Indulge in the art of wine-tasting.1 ReviewsFrom €79.00
Medoc Half-Day Bordeaux Wine Tour
Explore the wine-growing region of Medoc on a half-day tour from Bordeaux. Known for prestigious names, such as Chateau Margaux, Chateau Latour, and Chateau Pichon Longue104 ReviewsFrom €70.00
- Best Seller
Saint Emilion: Guided Winery Tour & Wine Tasting
Discover 2 wine estates, 1 traditional and 1 modern in the Saint Emilion Grand Cru appellation. Learn about the winemaking process from vine to bottle and enjoy a tasting18 ReviewsFrom €12.00
- Best Seller
From Saint-Emilion Wine Tasting Experience
Spend an afternoon exploring the prestigious wine region of Saint-Emilion on a tour of the village and right bank of the Dordogne River. Visit 2 châteaux, including a be156 ReviewsFrom €94.00
Full-Day Countryside Tour
Explore the Bordeaux countryside. See the breathtaking views from thePyla Sand Dune. Try oysters at Arcachon Bay. Visit vineyards in the Medoc wine region and taste regio5 ReviewsFrom €159.00
Bordeaux Bike Tour: The Big Ride
On this tour you will be able to say you “know Bordeaux”. The essentials of Bordeaux are covered, as well as a “pause gourmande” to try French gastronomy. Lastly,2 ReviewsFrom €65.00
- Best Seller
La Cité du Vin Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket & Wine Tasting
Located in the city of Bordeaux, on the banks of the Garonne, La Cité du Vin is a unique cultural venue open to all and dedicated to wine as a cultural, universal and li487 ReviewsFrom €20.00
Gourmet City Tour of Bordeaux
Discover Bordeaux while ambling through the city center enjoying the French "Art de vivre": history, traditions, architecture, wine and food.2 ReviewsFrom €72.00