Bordeaux by Night: Private Tour in a Citroën 2CV
The best way to see Bordeaux's most iconic sights, such as the Miroir d'eau, the Grand Théâtre and the Cité du Vin. Zip around Bordeaux in an iconic 2CV. Your knowledgeable driver will provide facts and anecdotes. This will be the highlight of your trip.
Are you a business owner in Bordeaux?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bordeaux.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Discover Bordeaux's iconic sights, such as the Grand Théâtre and the Place de la Bourse, in France's most iconic car
- Enjoy the atmosphere of Bordeaux by night and admire the multiple illuminated places
- Gain detailed commentary from your driver
- Explore the charming streets of Bordeaux
- Personalize the itinerary of your tour
DescriptionOn a 45-minute tour, your chauffeur will drive you past the Place des Quinconces, the Allées de Tourny, the Grand Théâtre, the Quays of the Garonne, the Place de la Bourse and it water mirror, the Big Bell, the Cathedral, the Palais Rohan, the Place Gambetta, and the covered market of Grands Hommes. This is the perfect highlights tour if you are pressed for time. In addition to the sights included on the 45-minute tour, the 1.5 hour tour will take you past the Quartier des Chartrons, on the other side of the river Garonne to enjoy a superb view of Bordeaux by night. You will also see the Quartier Sainte-Croix, the St Michael’s Basilica, the small streets of medieval Bordeaux, and the Jardin Public. You will have seen all of Bordeaux’s most iconic monuments and sights in an unforgettable tour!
IncludesA private 2CV for the duration of the tour Driver/guide
- It is recommended to bring water on hot days
- You are free to choose the color of your 2CV as well as a lucky number - subject to availability!
- Each of the 2CVs is numbered, so if you are celebrating a special birthday or anniversary, please also make the request at the time of booking. Please note that this is operated on a first-come, first-served basis. The tour provider apologizes in advance in the unfortunate case that they can't fulfill your request
- If you have special requests for the itinerary of the tour please note this in the special requests box
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Bordeaux Essentials Full Day Small Group Wine Tour
Visit three wineries between the Graves and the Saint-Emilion region, where you'll get to taste the many styles of wine Bordeaux offers.1 ReviewsFrom €165.00
Margaux Wine Chateaux Tour with Tastings and Lunch
Enjoy a day spent visiting 4 outstanding wine estates in Margaux that welcome visitors with traditional and unusual wine and food matches. Taste a variety of fine wines a10 ReviewsFrom €125.00
Extensive Self-Guided Tour in an Electric Car
Ride original vehicles for a cheerful multimedia guided and interactive tour. Discover the whole city of Bordeaux on a 3.5-hour long tour at your own pace with a tablet-b1 ReviewsFrom €55.00
City Discovery Game
Imagine seeing Bordeaux in a new light, without listening to a tour guide. With this unique discovery game, enjoy a gentle stroll around the city as you solve riddles to7 ReviewsFrom €26.00
City and Vineyard Walking Tour with Wine Tasting
Explore the beautiful city of Bordeaux and discover some of the region’s best wines at the same time. Stroll around the city’s most iconic highlights and stop by a nu1 ReviewsFrom €69.00
Guided Jet Ski Tour
Experience Bordeaux from the water on a guided jet ski adventure. Navigate your way along the Garonne River and discover some of its treasures on a thrilling ride.2 ReviewsFrom €80.00
Bordeaux Metropole City Pass for 24, 48 or 72 Hours
Make the most of your visit to Bordeaux with the Bordeaux Metropole City Pass. Enjoy free access to numerous monuments and cultural attractions, enjoy discounts, and trav132 ReviewsFrom €29.00
Sunday in Saint-Émilion Wine Tasting and Village Tour
Sample the wines of the Bordeaux region on a Sunday trip to Saint-Émilion with a friendly driver guide. Explore the town and vineyards, and visit an historical château.2 ReviewsFrom €95.00
Full-Day Countryside Tour
Explore the Bordeaux countryside. See the breathtaking views from thePyla Sand Dune. Try oysters at Arcachon Bay. Visit vineyards in the Medoc wine region and taste regio5 ReviewsFrom €159.00
From Full-Day Medoc 1855 Wines w/ lunch
During this day discover the famous Medoc great growth wines and visit 3 wineries to learn about the secrets of winemaking. Enjoy a delicious lunch à la française and t6 ReviewsFrom €125.00