My Guide Website?
'Secrets of Bordeaux' : City Exploration Game
🏰 Explore Bordeaux while playing an outdoor escape game with Coddy. 🌟 Discover popular attractions and unlock hidden gems as you solve riddles and complete missions along the way.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bordeaux: Half-Day Saint-Émilion Tour and Wine Tasting
- La Cité du Vin Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket & Wine Tasting
- From Bordeaux: Full-Day St Emilion Wine Tasting Tour
- Soussans: Guided Winery Tour with Wine Tasting near Margaux
- From Bordeaux: St. Emilion Village Half-Day Wine Tour
- Discover Bordeaux in a fun way
- Have fun with your friends and family
- See the highlights of Bordeaux as well as hidden gems
- 🔐 Unlock fun facts about the places you visit
Description🌟 THE SECRETS OF BORDEAUX 💎 Dive deep into the heart of the city, exploring both its iconic landmarks and hidden gems! Embark on a thrilling journey, unearthing tales behind its historic monuments and observing the buildings and monuments for hidden clues. As you solve the riddles rooted in the city's very foundation, unlock stories and fun facts at each step of your journey. Experience the city like never before and leave with exciting memories of its past and present... YOUR AVENTURE STARTS NOW! 🎭 A fun city tour with an offbeat scenario 🧠 Solve riddles along the way to crack the case 👀 Find the clues that are hidden on the monuments around you 💎 Explore the must-see places & discover some hidden gems 🔐 Unlock fun facts about the places you visit ⌚ Play at your own rhythm: start and pause whenever you want
Includes7/7 live support (9AM-8PM) A fun city tour with an offbeat scenario Solve riddles along the way to crack the case Find the clues that are hidden on the monuments around you Explore the must-see places & discover some hidden gems Unlock fun facts about the places you visit
- Available in English & French Duration: +/- 120 min (5km)