My Guide Website?
Medoc Half-Day Bordeaux Wine Tour165 Reviews
Explore the wine-growing region of Medoc on a half-day tour from Bordeaux. Known for prestigious names, such as Chateau Margaux, Chateau Latour, and Chateau Pichon Longueville, visit 2 wine estates in the Margaux or Haut Medoc appellations.
- Discover the wine growing region of Medoc
- Visit 2 wineries of a Classified Growth Chateau or Cru Bourgeois
- Travel in small groups for a more personalized tour
- Learn how to tell the difference between blends and tastes
DescriptionDeparting from a central location in Bordeaux, this small group, half-day tour explores the beautiful Medoc wine-growing region of France. The region you will explore includes the southern region of the Medoc wine area. You will visit 2 wine estates of Classified Growth or Cru Bourgeois estates that have been carefully selected for their exceptional setting and quality of the wine. Learn all there is to know about the history of the estate, the wine-making process, as well as the techniques used during wine-making. A wine tasting session follows the visits. After your tasting session, follow the castle road to see some of the most famous chateaus of the region, such as Chateau Margaux or Chateau Palmer.
IncludesEnglish-speaking driver / guide Visit to Classified Growth Chateau, or Cru Bourgeois of the Medoc appellation Transportation in a minivan Free WiFi access on board 2 wine tastings
- Adult only tour, not suitable for children under 18 years of age
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Must be 18 years of age to drink alcohol
- Tour requires a minimum of 2 passengers (adults) to operate
- The tour is operated in English only