Paris: Hidden Eiffel Tower Views, Passy Village, and Wine
Discover unique views of the Eiffel Tour and explore the charming Passy neighborhood with the help of a local, English-speaking guide. Finish off the 2.5-hour tour with a pastry from a local bakery and a glass of wine from a 15th century monastery.
- Find hidden views of the Eiffel Tower only known by locals
- Stroll through the Passy cemetery
- Taste an authentic pastry in a local bakery
- Sip a glass of wine in a medieval wine cellar
- Explore the narrow lanes of the Passy neighborhood
DescriptionMeet your local guide at Trocadero, where you’ll hear stories about the sabotage that stopped Hitler from climbing to the top and of the memorable jump of a parachute pioneer. From there, step back from the crowds to enter a peaceful Parisian cemetery. Hear about some of the famous people buried there while taking in a unique view of the Eiffel Tower from between the cathedral-like graves. Move on through a hidden garden before visiting the charming Passy area. Stroll through narrow pedestrian streets rarely visited by tourists and see the local market. Take in the sights and enjoy a delicious pastry from a local bakery. Visit the former house of Balzac, one of France’s most famous writers, before entering a 15th century monastery cellar now converted into a museum. There you’ll hear about the history of vineyards in Paris, while sipping a glass of wine. Finally, cross an iconic bridge where the tour ends with one last stunning view of the Eiffel Tower.
IncludesGuide Pastry Glass of wine Additional food and drinks
- Group size is limited to a maximum of 12 people.
- As with any big city, hours of business can vary or change unexpectedly. In such an event, we will provide an alternate place to visit.
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 are permitted on this tour at the rate listed.
- Children under the age of 6 may join this tour free of charge.
- We can accommodate vegetarians and other dietary restrictions.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY