My Guide Website?
From Bordeaux: Saint Emilion and Medoc Day Trip with Lunch4 Reviews
Tour the mythical wine regions of Médoc and St-Emilion on this tour from Bordeaux. Discover 3 wine estates and enjoy 2 wine tastings at each estate, a French aperitif, and a delicious picnic lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Have a picnic lunch in a lovely 19th century apartment or in a public garden
- Tour the medieval village of St-Emilion and capture a picture at Château Margaux
- Visit three Chateaus and enjoy two delecatble wine tastings at each Chateau
- Dive into the winemaking process and visit some traditional wine cellars
- Travel to and from the meeting point in Bordeaux aboard a comfortable minivan
DescriptionSoak up the lush vineyards and stately Chateaus of Saint Emilion and Medoc on this guided day trip from Bordeaux. Have a mouth-watering picnic lunch and try some incredible wines at each of the Chateaus that you visit along the way. Meet your guide in the center of Bordeaux and drive to the Saint Emilion wine region. Begin with a visit of to the village of Saint Emilion (listed at UNESCO World Heritage site) before heading to a Growth-classified Château of Saint Emilion. At the Château, learn about all the specificities of this wine region and savor two wines before heading back to Bordeaux to eat a picnic lunch in a typical French apartment or in the public garden nearby. Continue to the Medoc region, where your guide will drive along the marvelous “Château route” and give you plenty of information about this wine region. Snap a picture in front of the most famous winery of Bordeaux with a stop at Château Margaux. Be welcomed at another prestigious Growth-classified estate that has been operating since 1855. Walk around the vineyards and cellars, learn about the estate’s wine making process, and finish with wine tastings. Finally, visit a charming family-run estate in the region. Enjoy explanations of their traditional ways of making wine and savor their wines with a smattering of French delicacies. Return to your meeting point at the end of your tour.
IncludesGuide 3 Chateau entrance fees 6 wine tastings (2 per château) French aperitif Picnic lunch Tour of the medieval village of St-Emilion Transportation in an air-conditioned minivan
- • The tour may be cancelled if there is only 1 participant. Legally, a minimum of two people are required to operate the tour. If the tour is cancelled, the supplier will contact you and you will get a full refund