My Guide Website?
Bordeaux: Pastry Cooking Class1 Reviews
Enjoy a hands-on pastry class in the kitchen of a local Bordeaux chef. Learn the most well-hidden secrets to making the perfect French dessert and go home with your delightful creations.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bordeaux: St. Emilion Village Half-Day Wine Tour
- From Bordeaux: Cognac Private Wine Tour
- From Bordeaux: Private Wine Tour in Medoc
- Soussans: Guided Winery Tour with Wine Tasting near Margaux
- Bordeaux: Half-Day Margaux Tour
- Discover the recipes of French and Bordeaux specialties
- Attend a workshop in the home of a Bordeaux pastry chef
- Learn new cooking techniques and make your own pastry
- Make a second pastry or a cream that will then be poached
- Take a gourmet break over a glass of homemade apple juice
DescriptionTake part in a gourmet pastry cooking class in Bordeaux and discover how to create classic pastries of France and the Bordeaux region. Receive plenty of tips and recipes, and learn how to replicate the process of creating delicious pastries in your own home. Enjoy a friendly workshop in the home of a local chef and discover the secrets of creating delicious pastries. You can also enjoy a break over a glass of homemade apple juice and a tasting session of your delicious creations.
IncludesPastry class Chef Cooking gear Ingredients Apple juice Your desserts to take home
- Gluten-free and/or lactose-free courses are available on request, in private lessons only. Accessible to pregnant women. Adult classes: for children, private parent+child classes of 1h30 are available on themes adapted to the age of the children - children: 3 to 11 years old.