My Guide Website?
Bordeaux: Medoc Vineyards e-Bike Tour with Wine and Lunch
Discover the Medoc wine region on an electric bike on this guided day trip from Bordeaux. Ride through lush vineyards, taste local wines, enjoy a picnic lunch, and admire decadent French chateaux.
- Treat your eyes to the beauty of Medoc vineyards while riding an electric bike
- Cycle through the lush vineyards and taste a top tier wine at a grand chateau
- Learn about the art of winemaking in an 1855 Bordeaux Classification winery
- Pass by the famous Châteaux route like Margaux, Kirwan, and Cantenac-Brown
- Enjoy a hand-picked wine tasting and stop in a garden to savor a picnic lunch
DescriptionExplore the vineyards of the Medoc wine-growing region on a day trip from Bordeaux with van transfers. Follow your guide on an e-bike through the chateaux wine route. Visit 2 wineries for a tasting of their local wines, and stop for a picnic lunch on the way. Start the day with a short drive from Bordeaux to the Medoc region. Then, hop on an e-bike and marvel at beautiful chateaux as you pass by Margaux, Kirwan, and Cantenac-Brown. Cycle through lush vineyards by bike and arrive at a chateau to savor a wine tasting and continue to a garden for a delectable picnic lunch. Explore the estate with a guided tour, learning about their winemaking process from the vine to the bottle. At the end of the tour, try a hand-picked selection of their wines, before heading back to Bordeaux.
IncludesLocal bilingual guide Round-trip transportation by van Electric bike Private visit to the chateau Picnic lunch Wine tastings
- The tour may be canceled if there is only 1 participant as a minimum of 2 people are required for the tour to run. In the event of cancellation, you will receive a full refund
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€159.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today