My Guide Website?
Bordeaux Essentials Full Day Small Group Wine Tour17 Reviews
Visit three wineries between the Graves and the Saint-Emilion region, where you'll get to taste the many styles of wine Bordeaux offers.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Taste a wide range of Bordeaux wines
- Visit three unique, high-quality wineries
- Enjoy a guided walking tour of Saint-Emilion
- Drink a glass of sparkling wine in an ancient monastery
DescriptionThis full day guided tour is the ultimate Bordeaux lifestyle experience. Impress your taste buds and get a real sense of life in France. You'll spend the day relaxing and exploring the remarkable richness and diversity of Bordeaux's wines. By the end of the day, you'll be a Bordeaux wine expert! Start the tour with the Grand Cru Classé winery in the Graves region. Enjoy a variety of their red and dry white wines. Next, visit a family-owned wine estate in Entre-Deux-Mers, considered Bordeaux's 'Little Tuscany'. Here, indulge in a traditional French picnic with local produce, cheese, and cured meat. After lunch, visit the medieval village of Saint-Emilion. Your guide will show you the charming streets and tell you about the history of the region, which is classified as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. After visiting the village, you'll enjoy one last wine tasting at an authentic family-owned wine estate in Saint-Emilion or Pomerol. However, all good things must come to an end and you'll soon be comfortably returned to central Bordeaux.
IncludesEntrance to three wineries Up to 10 wine tastings (red, dry white wine, and sparkling wine) Transportation in an eight seat minivan French picnic lunch with local produce
- This tour is in English and French
- Inform the tour operator of any dietary requirements prior to the tour. The picnic is mostly made of local cheeses, cured meats and salad
- Please note that if the minimum number of participants is not reached, the tour is subject to rescheduling or cancellation
- Unfortunately Saint Emilion village is not wheelchair accessible