Best Wine in St. Emilion
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Bordeaux team
Bordeaux is the world's wine capital with more than 9,000 vineyards. Mention Médoc or Graves or other wines of South West France and oenophiles swoon. The rest of us sigh with our first sip. Châteaux like Margaux, Lafite-Rothschild start the dream.
Bordeaux's wine regions include Haut–Medoc, Saint-Emilion, Entre-Deux-Mers, Blaye, Bourg, Sauterne, and more. Visit the 'Caves', enjoy wine tasting and touring, stop at small restaurants or relax at spa hotels. Adventure east - discover the malbec wines of Cahor or Bergerac’s distinctive reds. Spirits? Try Cognac and Armagnac.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Medoc Half-Day Bordeaux Wine Tour
- From Bordeaux: Full-Day St Emilion Wine Tasting Tour
- Saint-Emilion Grand Cru Classé: Guided Visit Tour & Tasting
- From Bordeaux: Afternoon Saint-Emilion Wine Tasting Trip
- Bordeaux: Wine and Trade Museum Entry Ticket & Wine Tasting