Best - Saint Emilion in St. Emilion
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Bordeaux team
Saint-Emilion, 'the hill with a 1000 châteaux' is listed by UNESCO as 'a cultural landscape'. The wine’s hallmark is the vintners’ art of giving depth and expressiveness to Merlot. Regions close by such as Pomerol carry on this tradition.
Appellations (AOC) of Saint-Emilion Area: Canon-Fronsac, Fronsac, Lalande-de-Pomerol, Lussac Saint-Emilion, Pomerol, Puisseguin-Saint–Emilion, Saint-Emilion, Saint-Emilion Grand Cru and Saint-Georges-Saint-Emilion. No surprise to find several Michelin restaurants, fine accommodation, tastings and tours among the Premier Grands Crus Classes vines!
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bordeaux: Half-Day Saint-Émilion Tour and Wine Tasting
- La Cité du Vin Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket & Wine Tasting
- From Bordeaux: Full-Day St Emilion Wine Tasting Tour
- Soussans: Guided Winery Tour with Wine Tasting near Margaux
- From Bordeaux: St. Emilion Village Half-Day Wine Tour