My Guide Website?
Bordeaux: Wine Tasting Masterclass with a local
Discover the art of wine tasting at a vineyard in Bordeaux and taste four regional wines paired with cheese. Learn about the fundamentals of wine and Bordeaux's wine-making tradition with a guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Medoc Half-Day Bordeaux Wine Tour
- From Bordeaux: Full-Day St Emilion Wine Tasting Tour
- Saint-Emilion Grand Cru Classé: Guided Visit Tour & Tasting
- From Bordeaux: Afternoon Saint-Emilion Wine Tasting Trip
- Bordeaux: Wine and Trade Museum Entry Ticket & Wine Tasting
- 4 glasses of wine per person
- Chocolate and cheese platters
- English-speaking local wine professional
DescriptionWant to upgrade your wine tasting knowledge? With this wine masterclass, you’ll learn everything there is to know about Bordeaux and more. In the heart of Bordeaux’s old town center, this wine tasting workshop will teach you not only the fundamentals of wine, but also the history of the vineyards, their unique characteristics, and main grape varieties. Throughout this masterclass workshop, you will also learn the correct and sophisticated approach to tasting, how to serve wine to your guests and how to pair Bordeaux wine with food. The masterclass will be taught by a local wine professional with sommelier and/or vineyard experience. After an introduction to the vineyards of Bordeaux, you will taste four different wines from various appellations, each with their own distinguished style and character. You will learn the specificities of each region in terms of soil, climate and grape varieties and learn how to recognize their unique taste. The wines will be paired with delicious chocolates and some local cheeses!
IncludesIncluded All wine tasting fees 4 different wines Local cheese platter with bread Chocolate platter Local wine professional Limited to 10 people
- The minimum number of persons for this tour is 4. We reserve the right to cancel the tour 48 hours prior to the tour if the minimum number of persons is not met. You will receive a full refund in the case of such unforeseen events. In case of unsuitable weather conditions (extreme heat or torrential rain), the tour may be canceled up to 1 hour prior to scheduled departure.