My Guide Website?
Bordeaux: Half-Day Morning Small Group Wine Tour5 Reviews
Taste the world-famous wines of St. Emilion and discover the magnificent UNESCO World Heritage village on this half-day wine tour. Enjoy 4 tastings during a morning tour unique to Bordeaux.
- Enjoy a guided tour of Saint Emilion
- Taste up to 4 red wines
- Benefit from a small group visit at the winery
- Be back in bordeaux by 1:00 PM to explore the city at your own leisure
- Enjoy a delicious local Bordeaux dark chocolate and wine pairing degustation
DescriptionDeparting from Bordeaux, you will explore the charming medieval village of Saint-Emilion and its vineyard which is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. First, enjoy a guided walk of Saint-Emilion village. Then, visit a Grand Cru winery and enjoy some tastings while being told about the winemaking processes, the ageing and, most importantly, some tips for wine tasting. Enjoy a local Bordeaux chocolate to pair with your wine. Learn about Bordeaux wines and their uniqueness, share stories with the locals, all in a fun and friendly atmosphere. You'll be back in Bordeaux just in time to enjoy the whole afternoon there, ask your guide for lunch recommendations. Saint Emilion is a quaint, charming little village. This tour includes a 1h guided tour of the town, however, we will not be able to fully explore everywhere, as we have strict appointments at each chateau. If you wish to stay longer in the village, you can take a train back to Bordeaux after the tour by your own means. For any further information about this, please feel free to contact us.
IncludesSmall group visit and red wine tasting in a Grand Cru Chateau of Saint Emilion Guided walk of Saint Emilion Local Bordeaux chocolate pairing Professional and fun English and French-speaking guide Transportation in a brand new minivan A small water bottle
- Participants must be at least 18 years old
- This tour is conducted in English and French
- The minimum number of persons for this tour is 2. We reserve the right to cancel the tour 48 hours prior to the tour if the minimum number of persons is not met. You will receive a full refund in the case of such unforeseen events. In case of unsuitable weather conditions (extreme heat or torrential rain), the tour may be canceled up to 1 hour prior to scheduled departure. Please note that if the minimum number of participants is not reached, the tour is subject to rescheduling or cancellation. The tour is also subject to cancellation in the event of logistical/mechanical issues outside the activity provider's control or sick staff. Please have a secondary time slot ready the next day if possible. You will receive a full refund in the case of such unforeseen events. Thank you for your understanding