My Guide Website?
Bordeaux: Half-Day Morning Small Group Wine Tour8 Reviews
Taste the world-famous wines of St. Emilion and discover the magnificent UNESCO World Heritage village on this half-day wine tour. Enjoy 4 tastings during a morning tour unique to Bordeaux.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bordeaux: Half-Day Saint-Émilion Tour and Wine Tasting
- La Cité du Vin Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket & Wine Tasting
- From Bordeaux: Full-Day St Emilion Wine Tasting Tour
- Soussans: Guided Winery Tour with Wine Tasting near Margaux
- From Bordeaux: St. Emilion Village Half-Day Wine Tour
- Enjoy a guided tour of Saint Emilion
- Taste up to 4 red wines
- Benefit from a small group visit at the winery
- Be back in Bordeaux by 1:00 PM to explore the city by yourself
DescriptionDeparting from Bordeaux, you will explore the charming medieval village of Saint-Emilion and its vineyard which is listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. First, enjoy a guided walk of Saint-Emilion village. Then, visit a Grand Cru winery and enjoy some tastings while being told about the winemaking processes, the ageing and, most importantly, some tips for wine tasting. Learn about Bordeaux wines and their uniqueness, share stories with the locals, all in a fun and friendly atmosphere. You'll be back in Bordeaux just in time to enjoy the whole afternoon there, ask your guide for lunch recommendations. Saint Emilion is a quaint, charming little village. This tour includes a 1h guided tour of the town, however, we will not be able to fully explore everywhere, as we have strict appointments at each chateau. If you wish to stay longer in the village, you can take a train back to Bordeaux after the tour by your own means. For any further information about this, please feel free to contact us.
IncludesSmall group visit and red wine tasting in a Grand Cru Chateau of Saint Emilion Guided walk of Saint Emilion Professional, fun English and French-speaking guide Transportation in a brand new minivan
- The tour is in English
- Unfortunately Saint Emilion village is not wheelchair accessible. Please contact us for alternatives.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old
- The minimum number of persons for this tour is 2. •Please note that if the minimum number of participants (2 people) is not reached, the tour is subject to rescheduling or cancellation. You will receive a full refund in the case of such unforeseen events. Thank you for your understanding