Best Sightseeing and Attractions in Bordeaux Saint-Michel
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Bordeaux team
Bordeaux is the largest urban site of UNESCO World Heritage. Imagine your choice of museums, historical sites and galleries. Add the longest beach in Europe and the most historic wine area and your itinerary is filled with choice.
Where to start? Think menu Francais. The 'Favorite Must Do' list on this page is your Bordeaux ´Amuse bouche`. For the Entrées, splash in Bordeaux`s Water Mirror or try a theme park. Your Plât du jour - savour a wine tour of famous châteaux. Cheese plate? A wildlife sanctuary. Dessert? A festival in Bordeaux.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bordeaux: Full-Day St Emilion Wine Tasting Tour
- From Bordeaux: Half-Day Saint-Émilion Tour and Wine Tasting
- Soussans: Guided Winery Tour with Wine Tasting near Margaux
- From Bordeaux: St. Emilion Village Half-Day Wine Tour
- Bordeaux to Dordogne: Castles & Villages Private Tour