My Guide Website?
Bordeaux: Vineyard off the Beaten Track with Wine Tasting6 Reviews
Explore the vineyards of Bordeaux and visit two wineries off the beaten track: one in the prestigious Pessac-Léognan appellation and the second in the beautiful Entre-deux-Mers region.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bordeaux: St. Emilion Village Half-Day Wine Tour
- From Bordeaux: Cognac Private Wine Tour
- From Bordeaux: Private Wine Tour in Medoc
- Soussans: Guided Winery Tour with Wine Tasting near Margaux
- Bordeaux: Half-Day Margaux Tour
- Savor the taste of organic wine at a beautiful winery in Pessac-Léognan
- Learn about the wine-making history of the region from an expert guide
- Visit vast vineyards and descend into the cellars of a picturesque winery
- Discover the hilly landscape of the Entre-deux-Mers region
- Visit a second winery in Entre-deux-Mers and taste several wines
Description1:50pm: Meet in front of the Cité du Vin (Wine Museum). Your guide will welcome you and explain the day's programme. 2pm: departure. The half-day tour begins with a visit to a certified organic Pessac-Léognan winery. You'll learn how the wines of this region are made, visit the vat room and barrel cellar, before tasting the estate's wines (red and white, 2 minimum). Then we'll cross the Garonne river to discover another part of the Bordeaux vineyard: Entre-deux-Mers. Nicknamed 'Little Tuscany', this is a hilly region that produces a wide variety of wines. You will visit a second wine estate, followed by a tasting of at least 3 wines (different colors). At the end of the day, you'll have discovered a little-visited part of the vineyard and enjoyed wines that are very different from one another. An excellent way to discover the diversity of the Bordeaux vineyard! 6.15pm: return to Bordeaux (+/- 15 min.).
IncludesTransportation from Bordeaux in a 9-seater van Local driver and guide Visit of a winery in the Pessac-Léognan appellation Visit of a winery in the Entre-deux-Mers region Two wine tastings (5 wines minimum)
- This tour includes some walking. Comfortable clothing is recommended.