My Guide Website?
Bordeaux: Les Bassins des Lumières Immersive Exhibition244 Reviews
Live a unique experience in Les Bassins des Lumières, the world's largest digital art center in Bordeaux. Get tickets to an immersive digital exhibition, dedicated to major artists.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Medoc Half-Day Bordeaux Wine Tour
- From Bordeaux: Full-Day St Emilion Wine Tasting Tour
- Saint-Emilion Grand Cru Classé: Guided Visit Tour & Tasting
- From Bordeaux: Afternoon Saint-Emilion Wine Tasting Trip
- Bordeaux: Wine and Trade Museum Entry Ticket & Wine Tasting
- Delight all your senses with a one-of-a-king artistic experience
- Be at the site of a submarine base from the Second World War
- Transport yourself into a captivating sensory world of art
- Marvel at a program developed through innovative technology
- Dive into the creations of great painters of contemporary art
DescriptionDiscover exhibitions that combine cutting-edge technology and artistic creation with tickets to an immersive experience at Bassin des Lumières in the center of Bordeaux. Explore the largest digital art center in the world located in a Second World War German submarine base. Enter Les Bassins des Lumières, a place filled with history, which was a submarine base dating from the Second World War before being transformed into a space dedicated to digital art. Explore 6 spaces, including The Cube which highlights artists who specialize in immersive art. Feast your eyes on contemporary works in this soundproofed and insulated area. Witness masterpieces from around the world leap out of their frames, transforming into experiential projections. Follow an exciting thematic itinerary and discover the unique works of the 'Dutch Masters' and 'Mondrian, The Architect Of Colours'. Get access to 4 different 110-meter-long pools of water with 90 video projectors at Les Bassins des Lumières, fittingly translated as “the pools of light”. Walk amongst dazzling colors, observe reflections in the water, and make out a path between light and shadow. Live an experience that will appeal to your senses and emotions. Marvel at the spectacular program developed through innovative technology, catering to audiences of all backgrounds.
IncludesEntry ticket to current monumental digital immersive exhibitions Entry ticket to the exhibitions 'Dutch Masters' and 'Mondrian, The Architect Of Colours' Self-guided tour of contemporary creations in the Cube Free parking
- This ticket does not give access to the Tintin exhibition. The ticket includes the 'Dutch Masters' and 'Mondrian, The Architect Of Colours' exhibitions. Last entry to 'Les Bassins des Lumières' is 1 hour and 15 minutes before the closing time. Last entry to the 'Dutch Masters' and 'Mondrian, The Architect Of Colours' exhibitions is 1 hour and 15 minutes before closing time.