My Guide Website?
Bordeaux: Historic Center & Chartrons District Bicycle Tour441 Reviews
Discover Bordeaux's history and culture and visit its most charming neighborhoods on a guided bike tour. Hop on your bike and embark on an artistic, architectural, and gastronomic adventure.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Hear stories, insider secrets, and historical facts from your professional guide
- Get up close and personal with Bordeaux's highlights and hidden treasures
- Discover the ancient and modern architecture of the city
- Learn about Bordeaux's culture, history, and urban development
- Stay in the know with a guide who will show you where the best bike spots are
DescriptionGo back in time to an era when Bordeaux was modern and lively, full of history and lively high-class French culture on this guided bike tour. Ride through iconic districts like the charming city center, Bordeaux's right bank, and north Bordeaux. Meet your guide and get set up with your high-quality bike and helmet. Follow the guide and alternate in time between modern and ancient history. Discover the secrets of the city's oldest monuments, as well as the latest street art pieces in hidden places. Find out where the locals like to dine so you know which restaurants to visit. Gilde through the most beautiful green areas where you can relax. Learn more about the art and architecture of the city. Discover Bordeaux like a local, on your bike. Visit areas such as the historic city center, Bordeaux's right bank, north Bordeaux, and the Chartrons district. Return to your starting point at the end of your tour.
IncludesBicycle rental Helmet Tour guide
- To run a tour we require a minimum of 6 participants
- The minimum height required for adult participants is 150 cm (5 feet)
- We recommend bringing a reusable water bottle for hydration, as well as snacks and sun protection
- Group sizes can vary depending on the season. During French public holidays, June, July, and August, the maximum group size is 12. For the rest of the year, groups are smaller with 2 to 8 participants.
- If you are not confident or experienced in riding a bike, it is strongly recommended to consider alternative tour options. Safety is the top priority, and it is important to be aware of the potential risks involved when cycling in a city
- For those who are comfortable and experienced riders, our bike tours offer a fantastic way to explore the city and discover its hidden gems. A carefully planned route and experienced guides are provided to ensure a memorable and enjoyable experience
- The excursion covers a distance of approximately 12 kilometers