My Guide Website?
Bordeaux: City Sightseeing Cruise1 Reviews
Embark on an unforgettable experience in the heart of Bordeaux. Take your time and discover Bordeaux from the river. Bring your own food and drinks to enjoy a convivial meal on board.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bordeaux: St. Emilion Village Half-Day Wine Tour
- From Bordeaux: Cognac Private Wine Tour
- From Bordeaux: Private Wine Tour in Medoc
- Soussans: Guided Winery Tour with Wine Tasting near Margaux
- Bordeaux: Half-Day Margaux Tour
- Travel aboard the magnificent Burdigala II and enjoy its panoramic views
- Take a sightseeing cruise accompanied by a professional guide
- Bring your own food and drinks, and meet local producers
- Cruise and enjoy the boat after navigation to take your time for lunch or dinner
- Take time to stroll, explore, and enjoy the vibrant atmosphere 'Port de la lune'
DescriptionImmerse yourself in a captivating journey, complete with fascinating commentary that reveals all the secrets of the historic city, on this sightseeing cruise in Bordeaux. Admire the majestic Pont de Pierre, Place de la Bourse and Quinconces from a unique vantage point: the river. Let yourself be captivated by the charm of this exceptional panorama, frozen in time. You're welcome to bring your own snacks, salads, sandwiches or picnics (no alcoholic beverages or glass containers). Enjoy your food on board the boat, and enjoy the cruise in a whole new way. Depending on the dates, local producers may be present on board (not always guaranteed). You'll be able to indulge your taste buds with carefully prepared dishes as you contemplate the breathtaking scenery that passes before your eyes. But that's not all. Once docked, take time to stroll, explore. and enjoy the vibrant atmosphere of the 'Port de la Lune.' Take an hour or more to soak up the history and beauty that surrounds you in this timeless city before the tour concludes.
Includes2-hour sightseeing cruise Guide 1-hour at the quayside after the cruise Water
- This tour will take place rain or shine Unfortunately, food offered on board by local providers is not guaranteed on all departures