My Guide Website?
Bordeaux: City Highlights Self-Guided Audio Tour
Explore the highlights of Bordeaux on a self-guided audio tour. See the Grand Théatre de Bordeaux, Pey Berland Tower, Bordeaux Cathedral, and more with the magic of GPS playback.
- See main sights and some tucked away places that aren’t well known
- Hear from producer Free Walking Tours Bordeaux, a local tour company
- Do it all in 45 minutes or linger at stops along the way
- Get unlimited use before your booking date and after it
- Use the virtual tour option at home
DescriptionWant to get to know the best of Bordeaux in 45 minutes? Then join me on this unique audio tour of its city centre where I’ll share my favourite parts of its rich and fascinating history. I’ll take you to some of the main sights like the Bordeaux Cathedral, with its beautiful Gothic architecture, and the famous neoclassical theatre, Grand Théâtre de Bordeaux. But I’ll also show you some tucked away places that aren’t well known. You’ll hear about everything from disappearing monuments and almost-forgotten Roman temples to wild stories of medieval queens and bloody revolutionaries. Some of the landmarks you’ll see along the way include: • The Monument aux Girondins • The Grand Théatre de Bordeaux • The Bordeaux Cathedral • The Pey Berland Tower • The Cailhau Gate Bordeaux You think Bordeaux is good only for its wine? Let me show you otherwise! Whether it’s your first time in Bordeaux or you’ve been living here for years, this tour is a brilliant introduction to the historic centre.
IncludesLifetime access to this tour in English VoiceMap App for Android and iOS Offline access to audio, maps, and geodata
- The tour uses a mobile app. You will need to download the app and then use the voucher code provided to download the tour It is a self-guided audio tour that you can start, pause, or restart at any time and complete at your own pace You can download the tour at any time, before or after your booking date. It is best to download the tour before you set off for the starting point When the download is complete, you will see a screen with a photo of the starting point and directions to it. The redstart button will become active when you are at the starting point The tour follows a set route and includes turn-by-turn directions. It works best if you start it in the right place and follow the directions from one location to the next You will need to use your own mobile device and headphones for this tour. The tour is only available in English
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€4.59Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today