Best Wine Experience in St. Emilion
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Bordeaux team
Bordeaux is the most famous wine region in the world with magic places like Médoc, Graves, Saint-Emilion, or Pomerol. If you´re an oenophile you want to make every minute count. If you´re not, you will be after tasting the best!
Bordeaux wine museums and courses set you up to head for the châteaux. Areas like Entre-Deux-Mers offer local jazz and music festivals among the vines. A perfect vantage point is a Châteaux Hotel or spa in any wine region. Their organized tours and tastings and even fabulous cooking courses will imprint upon you for life.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bordeaux: Full-Day St Emilion Wine Tasting Tour
- From Bordeaux: Half-Day Saint-Émilion Tour and Wine Tasting
- Soussans: Guided Winery Tour with Wine Tasting near Margaux
- From Bordeaux: St. Emilion Village Half-Day Wine Tour
- Bordeaux to Dordogne: Castles & Villages Private Tour