Best Kids and Family in Angoulême
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Bordeaux team
Family is a number one priority in Bordeaux. Look for 'Family Plus' signs on attractions, restaurants and accommodations. Pack your Bordeaux family holiday with theme parks, heritage venues, tours and museums.
Bordeaux is an ultimate destination for family festivals, museums and art activities while the Arcachon Basin and La Rochelle are great destinations for beach activities, boat tours, marine museums and water parks. Châteaux welcome families for tours and heading to the Bergerac area will offer a Prehistoric and great camping adventure!
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bordeaux: Half-Day Saint-Émilion Tour and Wine Tasting
- La Cité du Vin Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket & Wine Tasting
- From Bordeaux: Full-Day St Emilion Wine Tasting Tour
- Soussans: Guided Winery Tour with Wine Tasting near Margaux
- From Bordeaux: St. Emilion Village Half-Day Wine Tour