My Guide Website?
From Bordeaux: Medoc Winery Morning Tour with Wine Tasting32 Reviews
Enjoy a morning discovering the Medoc region. Pass by mythical appellations where the majority of Bordeaux’s famous wines are produced. If you like the Cabernet grape, you'll love the powerful and full bodied wines of this region!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bordeaux: St. Emilion Village Half-Day Wine Tour
- From Bordeaux: Cognac Private Wine Tour
- From Bordeaux: Private Wine Tour in Medoc
- Soussans: Guided Winery Tour with Wine Tasting near Margaux
- Bordeaux: Half-Day Margaux Tour
- Visit of one chateau
- Savor 3 wines tasted
- Enjoy an aperitif with French products
- Benefit from the services of a professional and friendly guide
Description9:00 AM: Meet your guide in the center of Bordeaux and drive to the Medoc wine region. They'll talk to you about Bordeaux wines during the journey to the chateaux. 10:00 AM: You will be welcomed at a beautiful winery château. Walk around the vineyards and cellars, learn about the estate’s wine making processes and finish by indulging yourself in various wine tastings paired with an aperitive platter made with dry sausage, cheese and dark chocolate. 11:15 AM: Stop in front of Château Margaux to take some pictures and enjoy the chateau route with some explanations of your guide about the chateau you will pass by . 12:30 PM: Back to Bordeaux.
IncludesWinery visit Guide 3 wine tastings French appetizer platter (fresh bread, dry sausage, french cheese, and dark chocolate) Transportation by minivan
- This activity takes place in small groups of no more than 8 people
- The tour may be cancelled if there is only 1 participant. It is legally required to have a minimum of two people to operate the tour. In the event of cancellation, the customer will be contacted and will receive a full refund.