Best - Graves in Graves
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Bordeaux team
Directly south of Bordeaux, lies the oldest wine region, Graves, and the first to see fine clarets shipped to England in the 1700’s. The châteaux of Graves produce powerful reds, many classified, and the best dry whites.
Graves Châteaux tours and tastings are well organized. Maison du Vins, caves, accommodation and restaurants are also well placed among the Appellations (AOC) such as in Graves, Graves-Supérieures and Pessac-Léognan. En santé!
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bordeaux: Half-Day Saint-Émilion Tour and Wine Tasting
- La Cité du Vin Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket & Wine Tasting
- From Bordeaux: Full-Day St Emilion Wine Tasting Tour
- Soussans: Guided Winery Tour with Wine Tasting near Margaux
- From Bordeaux: St. Emilion Village Half-Day Wine Tour