My Guide Website?
La Cité du Vin Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket & Wine Tasting1570 Reviews
Located in the city of Bordeaux, on the banks of the Garonne, La Cité du Vin is a unique cultural venue open to all and dedicated to wine as a cultural, universal and living heritage. Take in views from the 8th-floor belvedere and taste some fine wines.
- Explore an immersive, sensory and interactive museum dedicated to wine
- Make use of a unique digital travel companion to guide you throughout the tour
- Enjoy panoramic views from the 35-meter-high belvedere and a complementary tasting glass
DescriptionEnjoy the standing itinerary of La Cité du Vin, covering 19 exhibits on the theme of wine. Skip the line to enter, and then spend around 3 hours making your way through the exhibits with the aid of a hand-held companion, a digital guide available in 8 languages. At the end of the tour, head to the 8th floor and its belvedere, where you'll have a 360-degree, panoramic view of Bordeaux and the surrounding area. You’ll also have the opportunity to enjoy a glass of wine at a tasting session, choosing from a regularly renewed selection of 20 world wines. After your visit you can browse the on-site boutique, and visit the wine cellar with a vast international selection, the restaurants (with one on the 7th floor offering a panoramic view) and also the reading room.
IncludesLa Cité du Vin skip-the-line entrance ticket Access to 19 wine-themed exhibits Digital guide Access to 8th floor with panoramic views of Bordeaux 1 glass of wine from a choice of approximately 15 wines Access to boutique Access to restaurant Access to wine cellar Access to reading room
- Children up to 5 years old participate free of charge
- Tickets for youth (6-17 years old) are free until August 31, 2020 The Cité du Vin will close at 4PM on the 24th of December
- To attend this activity you need to be fully vaccinated, which means 3 doses/shots