My Guide Website?
Bordeaux: Food Walking Tour with Tastings29 Reviews
Discover the gastronomical wonders of Bordeaux on this walking tour through the charming downtown area. With a guide, visit a selection of gourmet eateries to sample local delicacies and products including typical French dishes and beverages.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Taste the very best products Bordeaux has to offer
- Try an array of traditional delicacies and drinks
- Discover the city from a different perspective
- Visit historic eateries, modern cafes, and trendy restaurants
DescriptionMeet your guide at Place de la Bourse then set out on a food-lovers walking tour through the charming streets of Bordeaux. The tour takes you to a number of historic eateries, modern cafes, and trendy restaurants where you can sample the true gastronomic wonders of this city. Get into the groove with a little wine tasting. White, red, or rosé, you will taste a glass of a high-quality organic vino, and discover how it is made. Try one of the best traditional French dishes, the homemade multiple courses, grilled meat with parsley potatoes Limousin beef tartar, chips Chef's fish, or a vegetarian skillet of seasonal vegetables. End with refined chocolate bonbons from a local female chocolatier who has won several awards, and the keepsake, a little caramelized hazelnut treat from a small local family business. You will also try one of the region's sweet specialties, the delicious Dune Blanche du Bassin d'Arcachon..
IncludesAt least 5 food stops Local French/English-speaking guide Water, wine, beer or soft drinks Walking tour
- The tour starts at 11:15 AM (Monday to Sunday) The tour will require a minimum of 2 people to operate and will have a maximum of 10. If the minimum number of guests is not reached, we can reschedule to another time or date. You will receive at least one serving at each stop as well as water, wine, beer or soft drinks Children under 5 years old are free of charge Please note that the tour is always run in English and French.