Best Wine Sales in Côtes de Bordeaux
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Bordeaux team
Wine shops, Caves, and Maison de Vin are open - sales, tastings and information in all regions of Bordeaux. Prize winning Cave Grand Listrac is one of the oldest French cooperatives representing 50 growers in Médoc. Saint Emilion’s shops never end.
Most châteaux are open for direct sales. Try those in the Côtes de Bordeaux, Blayes and Bourg regions for real finds. Look for 'Vignobles et Chais en Bordelais' designating 500 vineyards, and wine cooperatives, brokers and shops for superior quality tastings and visits.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bordeaux: Half-Day Saint-Émilion Tour and Wine Tasting
- La Cité du Vin Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket & Wine Tasting
- From Bordeaux: Full-Day St Emilion Wine Tasting Tour
- Soussans: Guided Winery Tour with Wine Tasting near Margaux
- From Bordeaux: St. Emilion Village Half-Day Wine Tour