Best Wine and Spirits in Bordeaux
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Bordeaux team
Bordeaux wine shops are a subject unto themselves and range from elegant places of pilgrimage such as Millesima in Bordeaux to a tiny “cave” or shop in Saint Emilion. Wine is purchased at caves, Maison du Vins, châteaux and cooperative boutiques.
Spirits are regional and include Cognacs, Armagnacs and variety of aperitifs. When you are invited for an “apéro” this could be anything from a pear, plum or raspberry liqueur to a champagne-like Crémant. A “dégustation” will be a wine tasting at a châteaux cave or wine shop. Expect a great selection of tastings in Bordeaux and wine region!
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bordeaux: Half-Day Saint-Émilion Tour and Wine Tasting
- La Cité du Vin Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket & Wine Tasting
- From Bordeaux: Full-Day St Emilion Wine Tasting Tour
- Soussans: Guided Winery Tour with Wine Tasting near Margaux
- From Bordeaux: St. Emilion Village Half-Day Wine Tour