Best Tours and Travel in Bordeaux Maritime
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Bordeaux team
Bordeaux and the wine regions offer a great variety of tour companies. Whether you want to embark from a cruise liner into the city center or cycle out into the vineyards, the choice is yours. Many tours custom design a châteaux or restaurant tour.
Explore bordeaux, the UNESCO site with 350 designated historical buildings, or the fields of vines, rivers and castles. Hire a car, limo or other luxury vehicle. Bike hire is very popular both in the city of Bordeaux and out. Walking tours still remain one of the best ways to see the city.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bordeaux: Half-Day Saint-Émilion Tour and Wine Tasting
- La Cité du Vin Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket & Wine Tasting
- From Bordeaux: Full-Day St Emilion Wine Tasting Tour
- Soussans: Guided Winery Tour with Wine Tasting near Margaux
- From Bordeaux: St. Emilion Village Half-Day Wine Tour