Best Seafood Restaurants in Bordeaux
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Bordeaux team
Bordeaux supplies 60% of oysters eaten in France and is Europe’s largest producer of caviar. With such credentials you know you’ve found your seafood restaurant heaven!
At local markets like the Sunday morning market on the Quai des Chartrons in Bordeaux you breath in the scent of the sea not fish. You can be assured the same fresh fare will find its way to your plate. Sample local favourites like lamprey eel in Bordeaux and oysters and tuna at seafood restaurants all along the Cote d’Argent and up to La Rochelle.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bordeaux: Full-Day St Emilion Wine Tasting Tour
- From Bordeaux: Half-Day Saint-Émilion Tour and Wine Tasting
- Soussans: Guided Winery Tour with Wine Tasting near Margaux
- From Bordeaux: St. Emilion Village Half-Day Wine Tour
- Bordeaux to Dordogne: Castles & Villages Private Tour