Best Museums and Art Galleries in Bordeaux Centre
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Bordeaux team
Bordeaux folds you into history through Museums and Art Galleries with fabulous international and local collections. Every region, Saint-Emillion and Bordeaux as UNESCO World Heritage sites, reveal layers of the mélange that is the French story.
The city of Bordeaux ¨is¨ an art museum, with 350 named heritage sites. The Musée des Beaux-Arts, the Musée d´Aquitaine and CAPC or the Museum of Contemporary Art show this off inside and out. In the surrounding ancient areas, Marine, Wine, and even a Horse Museum give understanding to Bordeaux terroir.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bordeaux: Half-Day Saint-Émilion Tour and Wine Tasting
- La Cité du Vin Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket & Wine Tasting
- From Bordeaux: Full-Day St Emilion Wine Tasting Tour
- Soussans: Guided Winery Tour with Wine Tasting near Margaux
- From Bordeaux: St. Emilion Village Half-Day Wine Tour