Best Shopping in Côtes de Bordeaux
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Bordeaux team
The chic city of Bordeaux and regional towns have all the boutiques, designer and independent stores, malls and department stores you’d expect in this elegant area for serious shoppers or meandering browsers.
Bordeaux’s Grands Hommes area, or 'the triangle' is full of luxury boutiques. Rue de St. Catherines is Europe’s longest shopping street with all the international and French chains to satisfy any shopping desire. Bordeaux is the region of many specialty shops with delights like caviar from the Gironde or Gascony pâtés and terrines.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bordeaux: Half-Day Saint-Émilion Tour and Wine Tasting
- La Cité du Vin Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket & Wine Tasting
- From Bordeaux: Full-Day St Emilion Wine Tasting Tour
- Soussans: Guided Winery Tour with Wine Tasting near Margaux
- From Bordeaux: St. Emilion Village Half-Day Wine Tour