Best Cafes and bistros Restaurants in Bourg
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Bordeaux team
Bordeaux Cafés and Bistros will become like home to you. In the morning you’ll slip into a café for a croissant and coffee crème and after a morning of cycling or touring you will find a small Bistro and order 'le menu'.
With afternoons of wine tasting or strolling the shaded streets of beautiful villages like Saint Emilion you’ll need a break. Explore a new café and linger over a cappuccino and pastry. Next morning finds you at your usual café waiting for your warm croissant and bowl of café au lait. You exchange 'Bonjours!' It’s good to be back home again.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bordeaux: Full-Day St Emilion Wine Tasting Tour
- From Bordeaux: Half-Day Saint-Émilion Tour and Wine Tasting
- Soussans: Guided Winery Tour with Wine Tasting near Margaux
- From Bordeaux: St. Emilion Village Half-Day Wine Tour
- Bordeaux to Dordogne: Castles & Villages Private Tour