My Guide Website?
'The Alchemist' Bordeaux : outdoor escape game
🏰 Explore Bordeaux while playing an outdoor escape game with Coddy. 🌟 Discover popular attractions and unlock hidden gems as you solve riddles and complete missions along the way.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bordeaux: Half-Day Saint-Émilion Tour and Wine Tasting
- La Cité du Vin Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket & Wine Tasting
- From Bordeaux: Full-Day St Emilion Wine Tasting Tour
- Soussans: Guided Winery Tour with Wine Tasting near Margaux
- From Bordeaux: St. Emilion Village Half-Day Wine Tour
- Discover Bordeaux in a fun way
- Have fun with your friends and family
- See the highlights of Bordeaux as well as hidden gems
Description🧙♀️ THE ALCHEMIST 🧪 We are in the year of grace 1555 and strange phenomena are taking place in the city. Josyne, a villager accused of witchcraft, is arrested before your eyes by the city guards. Investigate to determine the truth and identify the reasons for this accusation. Go and meet various witnesses and examine the clues discovered along your way. As an alchemist, will you be able to use your skills in this investigation, based on real facts, in time? Will you choose to defend Josyne, or will you choose to support the accusation of witchcraft? YOUR AVENTURE STARTS NOW! 🎭 A fun city tour with an offbeat scenario 🧠 Solve riddles along the way to crack the case 👀 Find the clues that are hidden on the monuments around you 💎 Explore the must-see places & discover some hidden gems 🔐 Unlock fun facts about the places you visit ⌚ Play at your own rhythm: start and pause whenever you want 💬 The Coddy team is available for you 7/7 via live chat (9AM-8PM)
Includes7/7 live support (9AM-8PM) A fun city tour with an offbeat scenario Solve riddles along the way to crack the case Find the clues that are hidden on the monuments around you Explore the must-see places & discover some hidden gems
- Available in English, French & Dutch Duration: +/- 120 min (3.8 km) Pets allowed