My Guide Website?
From Bordeaux: Saint-Émilion Half-Day Trip with Wine Tasting25 Reviews
Visit the medieval village of Saint-Émilion, and discover the historical landmarks that make this UNESCO Heritage site so renowned. Delight in a guided winery tour and wine tasting.
- Savor the taste of organic wine at a beautiful wine farm in Saint Émilion
- Get immersed into the beauty of the panoramic views of the town
- Explore the medieval streets, monuments and market squares of the village
- Learn about the wine-making history of the region from an expert guide
- Visit vast vineyards and descend into the cellars of a picturesque winery
DescriptionJourney from Bordeaux to Saint-Émilion, a beautifully-preserved historical town dating back to the Middle Ages. Enjoy a half-day tour of this UNESCO-listed village, including an organic wine tasting. Take a stroll through the village's narrow streets, and explore its old market square and famous monuments. Climb to the top of the King's Tower for panoramic views of the town. Learn all about the wine-making history of this quintessential French village and its surrounding vineyards. Visit an organic winery where the winemaker shares his winery's environmental approach. Take a tour of the vineyard and beautiful cellar before sitting down for a delectable wine tasting. Return to Bordeaux at the end of the excursion.
IncludesTransportation from Bordeaux in a 9-seater van Local driver and guide Guided tour of Saint-Emilion Macarons of Saint-Emilion tasting Visit of a winery and wine tasting
- This tour includes some walking Comfortable clothing is recommended