My Guide Website?
Bordeaux: Wine Masterclass80 Reviews
Experience a tasting workshop around Bordeaux wines. Advance your wine knowledge, vocabulary, and develop the sensory evaluation skills in a relaxed and convivial atmosphere.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Treat your palate to a white wine as you learn about the steps of tasting
- Discover Bordeaux wines with a masterclass led by a wine expert
- Understand the characteristics of regional red grape varieties
- Get an entertaining introduction to vinification, aging, and storage
- Enjoy red wines typical of Bordeaux with local cold cuts and cheeses
DescriptionWith a local wine expert, enjoy a tasting workshop, between the atmosphere of a wine bar and a course of oenology in the heart of Bordeaux, 2 steps away from the Grand Theatre. A workshop to acquire in-depth notions such as: terroir, grape varieties, appellation, classification, vinification/winemaking, aging, storage and the art of wine service. No knowledge is required to attend this experience, you will learn while having fun on site! The tasting will start with a first glass of white wine, allowing you to learn the key steps of the tasting with a universal method. The tasting will continue with 3 glasses of regional single grape variety red wines to understand their characteristics and the interest of blending, a common practice in the region. Finally, you will taste 2 fine wines, one from the left bank, the second from the right bank, one of which is a Bordeaux grand cru. Wines will be paired with fine local charcuterie and cheeses to enhance your immersion in the local culture, while learning some basic knowledge about food and wine pairing. A travel through Bordeaux and its wines, no more hesitation on the choice of the bottles after this class!
IncludesWine guide 1 white wine 5 red wines Local cheese and charcuterie board Baguette Water Informative brochures
- The wines and the schedule may vary, but the quality of the experience will remain the same Children under 16 and pets are not allowed