My Guide Website?
Bordeaux: Private Tour in a Citroën 2CV 1h3046 Reviews
The best way to see Bordeaux's most iconic sights, such as the Miroir d'eau or the Grand Théâtre. Zip around Bordeaux in an inconic 2CV. Your knowledgeable driver will provide facts and anecdotes.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bordeaux: St. Emilion Village Half-Day Wine Tour
- From Bordeaux: Cognac Private Wine Tour
- From Bordeaux: Private Wine Tour in Medoc
- Soussans: Guided Winery Tour with Wine Tasting near Margaux
- Bordeaux: Half-Day Margaux Tour
- Discover Bordeaux's iconic sights, such as the Grand Théâtre and the Place de la Bourse, in France's most iconic car
- Enjoy detailed commentary from your driver
- See sunshine from the cars, yet stay warm in them when it's cold
- Explore the charming streets of Bordeaux
- Personalize the itinerary of your tour
DescriptionThe 1.5-hour tour will take you past the Quartier des Chartrons, on the other side of the river called the Garonne to enjoy a superb view of Bordeaux, the Quartier Sainte-Croix, the St Michael’s Basilica, the small streets of medieval Bordeaux, the St Seurin Basilica, the Palais Gallien, a former Gallo-Roman amphitheater, and the Jardin Public. You will have seen all of Bordeaux’s most iconic monuments and sights!
IncludesA private 2CV for the duration of the tour Driver/guide Hotel pickup/drop off Visit and tasting (minimum 2 wines) at a prestigious 'chateau' during the 3-hour tour
- Each 2CV can seat a maximum of 3 people (plus the chauffeur). If you book for more than 3 people, the vehicles will drive in convoy.