My Guide Website?
Bordeaux: Historic Center Walking Tour and Candy Tastings9 Reviews
Discover the highlights of Bordeaux while enjoying delicious sweet specialties on this guided walking journey. See iconic monuments, such as the Saint-André Cathedral, and stop at 4 local food shops.
- Delight your palate with 4 mouth-watering tastings of local sweet delicacies
- Visit of the historic heart of Bordeaux in the company of a professional guide
- Immerse yourself in French history as you stroll through the ancient streets
- Explore the districts of Saint Paul and Saint Pierre to experience their culture
- Discover the elegant Grosse Cloche and walk up to the Monument to the Girondins
DescriptionSee all that historic Bordeaux has to offer as you stroll through its streets and take in the striking architecture. Join an insightful walking trip through the city center and taste some delicious traditional sweets while exploring the main local landmarks. Explore the historic districts of the city, along with its monuments and squares. Allow yourself to be guided through the areas of Saint Paul and Saint Pierre, the imposing 18th-century Grosse Cloche, the Saint André Cathedral, and the ornate Monument to the Girondins. Stop at four independent food shops as you walk and taste some typical sweet delicacies. Each one of these places will offer you the opportunity to try one of the region's specialties and learn about Bordeaux's unique traditional desserts.
IncludesTour guide 4 sweet specialty tastings
- This activity requires some leisure walking. Please make sure you're physically capable of this.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€22.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today