My Guide Website?
Bordeaux: First Discovery Walk and Reading Walking Tour5 Reviews
Discover the city by walking one of the most beautiful routes. Learn introductory information about each location and the city and choose where to focus on, after this tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore at least 10 of the most important sites by walking and learning.
- Discover hidden gems, picturesque places that you normally wouldn't see.
- Enjoy the tour in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch
- Navigate accurately through the city while creating unforgettable memories.
- Read introductory information about the city.
DescriptionWalk through a beautiful route of the city, discover hidden gems and visit 10+ of the most important attractions and spots. Learn some introductory information about each place and interesting stories about the city in general. Download the ‘World City Trail ‘app from the store and login. Read the instructions and head to the starting location. Unlock photos of the exterior and the interior of the location. Read some information regarding the attraction and continue walking to the next checkpoint. Note what you liked and did not like and create your bucket list for the next days! Start your walk any time, without a schedule. Pause it for lunch, have a drink, visit an attraction of your choice, and continue later or even another day. With the maps feature, you will never get lost. Start your tour at Bordeaux Cathedral, the largest church in Bordeaux! Visit the Porte Dijeaux, a gate that has stood there for centuries. Photograph the Presbytère de l'église Notre-Dame while learning about its history and admire the Opéra National de Bordeaux with its excellent acoustics. Afterwards, Pl. des Quinconces which is one of the largest city squares in Europe awaits you, don't forget to take pictures. The Place de la Bourse will leave you speechless with its beauty. Admire the little Pl. Camille Julian! Porte Cailhau is worth your time and phone memory space is the monumental gate built in 1495 with a castle-like exterior that was once the main gate of the city, while the Porte de Bourgogne reminds you where the gate used to be for entering Bordeaux from Paris. The icing on the cake of this unique tour will be the Grosse Cloche(where the tour ends) with its heavy history...
- This activity requires internet access. This tour does not replace a full guided tour. Please download World City Trail app from App store or Playstore. Use your booking reference for serial number. (GYGXXXXXXXXX) Read carefully the information included in the blue field of the confirmation email of your purchase. Walking time: 46min Visit worldcitytrail.com/gyg/ if you need Login details. Walking distance: 3.7km The ticket and the app from GetYourGuide are not needed for this activity. There is no time limit for this activity. You can complete it at your own pace. Visit worldcitytrail.com/gyg/ if you need Login details. Minimum charge of 2 persons applied