My Guide Website?
Bordeaux: City Pass for 48 or 72-Hours524 Reviews
Make the most of your visit to Bordeaux with the Bordeaux CityPass. Enjoy free access to numerous museums and monuments and travel for free on the city’s public transportation system for 48 or 72 hrs.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy unlimited access to Bordeaux’s public transportation system
- Explore the city’s museums and monuments for free
- Choose your city tour: by boat, bus or touristic train
- Visit the Cité du Vin before noon
- Discover the new cultural site Bassins des Lumières
DescriptionThe Bordeaux Métropole City Pass is available for 48 or 72 hours, consecutively, for individual travelers, and offers free or reduced-price access to services and attractions. The validity of the card begins with the first use. A practical guidebook is provided with the card. Benefits and Privileges with 48 and 72-hour Passes • Enter the Cité du Vin before 12:00 (€5 extra after 12:00) • The Bassins of Lights entrance • 1 city tour of your choice: the touristic train, the open-top bus or the guided walking tour • Free entry to 15 museums and monuments • Unlimited access to the public transportation network (tramway, bus, river shuttle) • Many other discounts
IncludesThe City of Wine entrance (before noon) The Bassins of Lights entrance Public transportation pass for access to tram, bus, and river shuttle Free entry to 15 museums and monuments 1 city tour of your choice: the touristic train, the open-top bus, or the guided walking tour Many other discounts
- The City Pass is available for adults from 18 years of age
- The validity of the card begins with the first use. A practical guidebook is provided with the card
- Once you have your City Pass, you can book visits at the Bordeaux Tourist Office (subject to availability)
- You may only access each attraction included in your CityPass once
- Please note that on May 1, public transport and museums are closed
- You should present your voucher at the Bordeaux Tourist Office (meeting point) to get the City Pass and the leaflet with the detailed offer. Do not go directly to the Cité du Vin, as you cannot get your City Pass there
- 'La Cité du Vin' will be Closed from January 22 to January 28, 2024.
- 'Les Bassins des Lumières' are closed for maintenance from January 8 to February 15, 2024.