My Guide Website?
Saint-Emilion and Medoc Full-Day Wine Experience
Bordeaux: Saint-Emilion and Medoc Full-Day Wine Experience
- Taste 8 local wines with a wine expert as your tour guide
- Enjoy a picnic of local products at a French castle
- Visit 3 wineries and enjoy tastings at each
- Enjoy a guided visit to the Saint-Emilion UNESCO village
- Discover 2 Bordeaux wine regions in a single day
DescriptionSpend a day exploring the wineries and vineyards in Bordeaux on a guided wine tasting trip. Sample wines at three wineries and tour the historic town of Saint-Emilion. Savor local specialties during a picnic at a French castle in Margaux. Depart from the city center of Bordeaux to discover the most beautiful vineyards of both banks. To start, visit Saint-Emilion with your guide. Tour the village, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and discover its historical monuments. Later, visit a Château (winery) and enjoy a tasting of 3 wines while learning about Saint-Émilion. Then, a picnic and tasting of 3 wines await you in a Château in Margaux on the left bank. Enjoy food prepared by an artisanal and traditional Bordeaux caterer who offers fresh, local, and tasty products as well as Basque country charcuterie and cheese. In the afternoon, stop by the famous Château Margaux and take photos before heading to your third guided tour and wine tasting at a 5th grand cru vineyard in the 1855 classification. Finish your tour with a new perspective on the art of winemaking.
IncludesGuide/driver Transportation by air-conditioned minivan 3 winery tours 3 wine tastings Picnic Informative brochures
- The guide may conduct the tour in French and English (bilingual). He will adapt to the group The wineries and schedule may vary, but the quality of the tours and tastings will remain the same Don't forget to take a water bottle with you, and fill it up in the morning Please arrive 10 minutes before the scheduled departure time of your tour to ensure the comfort of the group and the respect of the schedule