Best Accommodation in Bordeaux City
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Bordeaux team
Be a princess. Sleep in a castle! On the other hand, Bordeaux has a great selection of 2 to 5 star hotels, modest or luxury châteaux, quaint small hotels, charming country guest houses, rural getaway gites, family sea side villas, and camping sites.
Large or small châteaux offer atmosphere, luxury, variety and service. Indulge at a world class châteaux spa in wine districts of Saint Emilion or Medoc. In Dordogne, seen by Henry Miller as,'the country of enchantment' find B & B’s and beautiful small hotels. Arcachon, a Côte d’Argent resort, corners surf, sand, sun and service.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Bordeaux:If youʻre booking your trip to Bordeaux last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Bordeaux: Half-Day Saint-Émilion Tour and Wine Tasting
- La Cité du Vin Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket & Wine Tasting
- From Bordeaux: Full-Day St Emilion Wine Tasting Tour
- Soussans: Guided Winery Tour with Wine Tasting near Margaux
- From Bordeaux: St. Emilion Village Half-Day Wine Tour