Full-Day Self-Guided Buggy Tour to Saint-Emilion
Discover the town and vineyards of Saint-Emilion & a Grand Cru Classé château on a full-day tour at your own pace, and with tastings included. The buggy is equipped with a GPS tablet-guide and you can even share this experience with your family & friends.
Are you a business owner in Bordeaux?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bordeaux.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Drive a convertible buggy equipped with a GPS tablet-guide
- Visit a Grand Cru Classé with tasting included
- Enjoy the flexibility of customizing your itinerary to your own preferences
- Explore UNESCO-listed Saint-Emilion
DescriptionExplore Saint-Emilion and its renowned vineyards, listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage site. Drive through the rolling countryside of Entre-deux-Mers to reach the Medieval City. Visit a Grand Cru Classé château, learn all the secrets of wine-making and of course, enjoy a tasting. On board your Memosine cabriolet, criss cross the territory. From great history to anecdotes, the tablet-guide offers commentaries all the way, so that you don’t miss anything. Relax, with GPS navigation and route memory, you will never be lost. Great local restaurants are indicated by your tablet throughout your trip. If you fancy having lunch at an open-air café, a quaint village inn, or a gastronomic restaurant, it’s up to you to decide. You are free to make detours or stop as and when you please. Bring along some friends for an even more enjoyable experience. You can book several vehicles and thanks to the flotilla mode your vehicles can be connected and their position is indicated on the tablet. Example Itinerary: 9:30 AM: meeting at supplier agency 10:00 AM: see your first vines10:30 AM: reach UNESCO listed Sauve-Majeure Abbey11:30 AM: arrival in Saint-Emilion12:30 PM: lunch (not included) 2:00 PM: visit of a Saint-Emilion 'Grand Cru Classé' Château with wine tasting 3:30 PM: driving loop to must-see châteaux Petrus, Cheval Blanc, and Angelus6:30 PM: arrival in Bordeaux *Classified Great Growth Château: De Pressac, Soutard, De Ferrand, Villemaurine... depending on availabilities.
IncludesFull-day convertible buggy car rental English/French GPS tablet-based media-guide Wine tasting visit in a 'Grand Cru Classé' Château Fuel Multi-risk insurance Lunch Hotel pickup and drop-off Personal expenses
- This tour is available to anybody over the age of 21 holding a Permis B (standard French Driving Licence), a European Union Driving Licence or an equivalent international licence for more than a year
- Under 18's are not authorized to taste wine
- Please note that the gearbox is manual
- Tall people (6'1/4+ / 1,90m+) may experience driving difficulties
- A bank card pre-authorization of €800 per vehicle, not debited, will be required on site as a deposit
- Please note, you may change your booking, free of charge, up to 48 hours before the date and time of the booking, depending on availability
- A full refund is guaranteed up to 7 days before the date and time of the booking
- Available to people under 21 as passengers and to children over 15 kg (33 lbs)
- The Châteaux visit may be to any of the following: Château Soutard, de Pressac, de Ferrand, or Villemaurine. Please note that this may change according to availability.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Chartrons Walking Tour and Wine Tasting
Explore the eclectic district of Chartrons, a must-see neighborhood in Bordeaux. Enjoy a walking tour followed by a wine, cheese, and cured-meat tasting.From €39.00
Private 4-Hour Wine Tour in a Citroën 2CV
Enjoy a private wine tour in a mythical French car: a Citroën 2CV. With your chauffeur at the wheel, you will have the opportunity to discover the beauty of Bordeaux's v1 ReviewsFrom €154.00
an Afternoon in Margaux
Margaux and the chateaux are the ideal settings for a good introduction to wine-making and Bordeaux blends. Indulge in the art of wine-tasting.1 ReviewsFrom €79.00
Medoc Half-Day Bordeaux Wine Tour
Explore the wine-growing region of Medoc on a half-day tour from Bordeaux. Known for prestigious names, such as Chateau Margaux, Chateau Latour, and Chateau Pichon Longue104 ReviewsFrom €70.00
- Best Seller
Saint Emilion: Guided Winery Tour & Wine Tasting
Discover 2 wine estates, 1 traditional and 1 modern in the Saint Emilion Grand Cru appellation. Learn about the winemaking process from vine to bottle and enjoy a tasting18 ReviewsFrom €12.00
- Best Seller
From Saint-Emilion Wine Tasting Experience
Spend an afternoon exploring the prestigious wine region of Saint-Emilion on a tour of the village and right bank of the Dordogne River. Visit 2 châteaux, including a be156 ReviewsFrom €94.00
Full-Day Countryside Tour
Explore the Bordeaux countryside. See the breathtaking views from thePyla Sand Dune. Try oysters at Arcachon Bay. Visit vineyards in the Medoc wine region and taste regio5 ReviewsFrom €159.00
Bordeaux Bike Tour: The Big Ride
On this tour you will be able to say you “know Bordeaux”. The essentials of Bordeaux are covered, as well as a “pause gourmande” to try French gastronomy. Lastly,2 ReviewsFrom €65.00
- Best Seller
La Cité du Vin Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket & Wine Tasting
Located in the city of Bordeaux, on the banks of the Garonne, La Cité du Vin is a unique cultural venue open to all and dedicated to wine as a cultural, universal and li487 ReviewsFrom €20.00
Gourmet City Tour of Bordeaux
Discover Bordeaux while ambling through the city center enjoying the French "Art de vivre": history, traditions, architecture, wine and food.2 ReviewsFrom €72.00