Full-Day Self-Guided Buggy Tour to Saint-Emilion
Discover the town and vineyards of Saint-Emilion & a Grand Cru Classé château on a full-day tour at your own pace, and with tastings included. The buggy is equipped with a GPS tablet-guide and you can even share this experience with your family & friends.
Are you a business owner in Bordeaux?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bordeaux.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Drive a convertible buggy equipped with a GPS tablet-guide
- Visit a Grand Cru Classé with tasting included
- Enjoy the flexibility of customizing your itinerary to your own preferences
- Explore UNESCO-listed Saint-Emilion
DescriptionExplore Saint-Emilion and its renowned vineyards, listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage site. Drive through the rolling countryside of Entre-deux-Mers to reach the Medieval City. Visit a Grand Cru Classé château, learn all the secrets of wine-making and of course, enjoy a tasting. On board your Memosine cabriolet, criss cross the territory. From great history to anecdotes, the tablet-guide offers commentaries all the way, so that you don’t miss anything. Relax, with GPS navigation and route memory, you will never be lost. Great local restaurants are indicated by your tablet throughout your trip. If you fancy having lunch at an open-air café, a quaint village inn, or a gastronomic restaurant, it’s up to you to decide. You are free to make detours or stop as and when you please. Bring along some friends for an even more enjoyable experience. You can book several vehicles and thanks to the flotilla mode your vehicles can be connected and their position is indicated on the tablet. Example Itinerary: 9:30 AM: meeting at supplier agency 10:00 AM: see your first vines10:30 AM: reach UNESCO listed Sauve-Majeure Abbey11:30 AM: arrival in Saint-Emilion12:30 PM: lunch (not included) 2:00 PM: visit of a Saint-Emilion 'Grand Cru Classé' Château with wine tasting 3:30 PM: driving loop to must-see châteaux Petrus, Cheval Blanc, and Angelus6:30 PM: arrival in Bordeaux *Classified Great Growth Château: De Pressac, Soutard, De Ferrand, Villemaurine... depending on availabilities.
IncludesFull-day convertible buggy car rental English/French GPS tablet-based media-guide Wine tasting visit in a 'Grand Cru Classé' Château Fuel Multi-risk insurance Lunch Hotel pickup and drop-off Personal expenses
- This tour is available to anybody over the age of 21 holding a Permis B (standard French Driving Licence), a European Union Driving Licence or an equivalent international licence for more than a year
- Under 18's are not authorized to taste wine
- Please note that the gearbox is manual
- Tall people (6'1/4+ / 1,90m+) may experience driving difficulties
- A bank card pre-authorization of €800 per vehicle, not debited, will be required on site as a deposit
- Please note, you may change your booking, free of charge, up to 48 hours before the date and time of the booking, depending on availability
- A full refund is guaranteed up to 7 days before the date and time of the booking
- Available to people under 21 as passengers and to children over 15 kg (33 lbs)
- The Châteaux visit may be to any of the following: Château Soutard, de Pressac, de Ferrand, or Villemaurine. Please note that this may change according to availability.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Guided Jet Ski Tour
Experience Bordeaux from the water on a guided jet ski adventure. Navigate your way along the Garonne River and discover some of its treasures on a thrilling ride.2 ReviewsFrom €80.00
Saint-Emilion Small Group Wine Tour
Taste the wines of the Bordeaux region on a food and wine tasting tour of Saint-Émilion, departing from Bordeaux. Visit 2 different wineries to sample their wares, take a guided stroll in the medieval town and enjoy a French aperitif to conclude the day.63 ReviewsFrom €90.00
Bordeaux River Cruise
Enjoy an hour-long cruise on the Garonne River and discover the treasures of Bordeaux along its UNESCO-listed waterfront. Hear about the history of Bordeaux and its wine129 ReviewsFrom €12.50
Saint-Emilion: Guided Winery Visits and Picnic
Discover 1 traditional and 1 modern winery in the Saint-Emilion Grand Cru Appellation. Learn about the winemaking process and enjoy a tasting. Afterwards, have a relaxing1 ReviewsFrom €35.00
Medoc Wine Tour
Max will bring you along the famous Chateaux Wine Route to discover the Méoc and depending on the season.4 ReviewsFrom €195.00
Full-Day Buggy Wine Tour in Montesquieu's Vineyard
At the wheel of your buggy, equipped with a GPS tablet guide, take a drive through the Graves countryside, Montesquieu's native region. Choose between a wine tasting visiFrom €129.00
FD Best Of Tour - Wine châteaux with Lunch and Tasting
Best of Wine Tourism are everywhere in the Bordeaux vineyards. A special wine tour is dedicated to them and proposes to experience the “best of” wine tourism in Borde4 ReviewsFrom €115.00
Cognac Distillery and Bordeaux Winery: Private Tour
In a single day, experience the two prestigious vineyards of Bordeaux and Cognac that use very different wine-making methods. Meet wine makers and distillers willing to s1 ReviewsFrom €170.00
Wine, Sweet and Savory Food Walking Tour
Take a tour through Bordeaux in which you will visit both sides of the town. Throughout this complete food and wine tour, you will be taken to some of the most iconic plaFrom €100.00
Bordeaux by Night: Private Tour in a Citroën 2CV
The best way to see Bordeaux's most iconic sights, such as the Miroir d'eau, the Grand Théâtre and the Cité du Vin. Zip around Bordeaux in an iconic 2CV. Your knowledg1 ReviewsFrom €62.40