Full-Day Self-Guided Buggy Tour to Saint-Emilion
Discover the town and vineyards of Saint-Emilion & a Grand Cru Classé château on a full-day tour at your own pace, and with tastings included. The buggy is equipped with a GPS tablet-guide and you can even share this experience with your family & friends.
Are you a business owner in Bordeaux?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bordeaux.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Drive a convertible buggy equipped with a GPS tablet-guide
- Visit a Grand Cru Classé with tasting included
- Enjoy the flexibility of customizing your itinerary to your own preferences
- Explore UNESCO-listed Saint-Emilion
DescriptionExplore Saint-Emilion and its renowned vineyards, listed by UNESCO as a World Heritage site. Drive through the rolling countryside of Entre-deux-Mers to reach the Medieval City. Visit a Grand Cru Classé château, learn all the secrets of wine-making and of course, enjoy a tasting. On board your Memosine cabriolet, criss cross the territory. From great history to anecdotes, the tablet-guide offers commentaries all the way, so that you don’t miss anything. Relax, with GPS navigation and route memory, you will never be lost. Great local restaurants are indicated by your tablet throughout your trip. If you fancy having lunch at an open-air café, a quaint village inn, or a gastronomic restaurant, it’s up to you to decide. You are free to make detours or stop as and when you please. Bring along some friends for an even more enjoyable experience. You can book several vehicles and thanks to the flotilla mode your vehicles can be connected and their position is indicated on the tablet. Example Itinerary: 9:30 AM: meeting at supplier agency 10:00 AM: see your first vines10:30 AM: reach UNESCO listed Sauve-Majeure Abbey11:30 AM: arrival in Saint-Emilion12:30 PM: lunch (not included) 2:00 PM: visit of a Saint-Emilion 'Grand Cru Classé' Château with wine tasting 3:30 PM: driving loop to must-see châteaux Petrus, Cheval Blanc, and Angelus6:30 PM: arrival in Bordeaux *Classified Great Growth Château: De Pressac, Soutard, De Ferrand, Villemaurine... depending on availabilities.
IncludesFull-day convertible buggy car rental English/French GPS tablet-based media-guide Wine tasting visit in a 'Grand Cru Classé' Château Fuel Multi-risk insurance Lunch Hotel pickup and drop-off Personal expenses
- This tour is available to anybody over the age of 21 holding a Permis B (standard French Driving Licence), a European Union Driving Licence or an equivalent international licence for more than a year
- Under 18's are not authorized to taste wine
- Please note that the gearbox is manual
- Tall people (6'1/4+ / 1,90m+) may experience driving difficulties
- A bank card pre-authorization of €800 per vehicle, not debited, will be required on site as a deposit
- Please note, you may change your booking, free of charge, up to 48 hours before the date and time of the booking, depending on availability
- A full refund is guaranteed up to 7 days before the date and time of the booking
- Available to people under 21 as passengers and to children over 15 kg (33 lbs)
- The Châteaux visit may be to any of the following: Château Soutard, de Pressac, de Ferrand, or Villemaurine. Please note that this may change according to availability.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Electric Scooter Tour
Enjoy an action-packed electric scooter tour of Bordeaux. Ride through the stunning Place des Quinconces and discover the city's most iconic sites.From €45.00
Bordeaux Lunch Cruise
Enjoy a gourmet cruise past the UNESCO World Heritage sights of Bordeaux and see the highlights of the city from a different perspective. Enjoy a sit down menu as you tak35 ReviewsFrom €55.00
Half-Day Self-Guided Buggy Tour to Margaux Médoc
Discover Margaux's châteaux at the wheel of your buggy equipped with a GPS tablet-guide. A Grand Cru Classé property will welcome you for a wine-tasting visit. Share th5 ReviewsFrom €89.00
Bordeaux UNESCO Self-Guided Tour in a 360°View Electric Car
Visit Bordeaux at your own rythm, discover its most beautiful monuments but also contemporary Bordeaux aboard your electric vehicle equipped with a GPS tablet-guide. With2 ReviewsFrom €44.00
Self-Guided Tour by 360° View Electric Car
Discover Bordeaux's heritage monuments in an original vehicle with a cheerful GPS multimedia guide. Travel a 10-kilometer route in 1.5 hours and drive at your own pace. L33 ReviewsFrom €33.00
Bordeaux 2-Hour Electric Scooter Rental
Rent your own electric scooter and explore the city in a new way!From €25.00
2-Hour Bordeaux Electric Bike Tour
Enjoy an action-packed guided Electric Bike tour of the beautiful city of Bordeaux. Slalom through the stunning Place des Quinconces, zip down the famous Rue Sainte-Cathe3 ReviewsFrom €45.00
2.5-Hour Médoc Vineyard Self-Guided Buggy Tour
At the wheel of convertible buggy, tour the Médoc at your own pace. Enjoy a cheerful interactive tour thanks to a GPS tablet-based multimedia guide1 ReviewsFrom €59.00
The Vineyards of St-Emilion by Bicycle
Enjoy a day discovering the vineyards of St-Emilion by bicycle! Ride through the famous vineyards of St-Emilion, taste some of the delicious wine produced here and feast14 ReviewsFrom €149.00
Private 4-Hour Wine Tour in a Citroën 2CV
Enjoy a private wine tour in a mythical French car: a Citroën 2CV. With your chauffeur at the wheel, you will have the opportunity to discover the beauty of Bordeaux's v1 ReviewsFrom €154.00