Walking Tour and Wine Tasting
Discover the sights and landmarks of Bordeaux on a 2-hours walking tour and get a voucher for 2 wine tastings in a wine bar. Marvel at the UNESCO monuments of the city center, and learn why the city attracted so many philosophers during the Enlightenment.
Are you a business owner in Bordeaux?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bordeaux.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Learn the history of Bordeaux and its great Enlightenment philosophers
- Discover one of the largest squares in Europe at Place des Quinconces
- Get a voucher for wine tasting in CIVB's bar (bar closed on Sundays and French bank holidays)
- Go to the reflecting pool of the Place de la Bourse
- See the romantic bridges of the Garonne River
- Enjoy the Old Town with its narrow paved streets and small shops
DescriptionDiscover the historic sights of Bordeaux on a 2-hour walking tour of the historic center, and discover why it was designated a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Meet your guide by the Bordeaux Tourist Office on Cours du 30 Juillet. Then, discover an outstanding ensemble of urban landmarks and architectural wonders. Stroll past the theaters, town halls, and private mansions, interspersed with squares, parks, and fountains to get an intriguing perspective on a city that is undergoing a spectacular metamorphosis. See some of the new economic and artistic projects. From the wide avenues of neo-classical neighborhoods surrounding Place des Quinconces, to the Grand Theater, and the narrow lanes of the Saint-Pierre neighborhood, the tour invites you to discover the diversity of Bordeaux’s heritage. Learn about Bordeaux’s wine producers, and the Enlightenment philosophers who influenced the city’s urban landscape. Then, get a wine ticket to enjoy Bordeaux wines at the Bar of the CIVB (Conseil Interprofessionnel du Vin de Bordeaux) from Monday to Saturday between 11:00 and 22:00 (except bank holidays).
IncludesBilingual guide Ticket for 2 wine tastings in Bordeaux
- Please note that the bar for the wine tasting is closed on Sundays and bank holidays. If your walking tour is one of those days you'll be given tickets at the Tourism Board to enjoy your drinks another day
- French bank holidays: 1st January, Easter Monday, 1st May, 8th May, 30th May, 10th June, 14th July, 15th August, 1st November, 11th November, 25th December
- From October to March the tour is bilingual French and English. From April to September there are 2 separate groups: one in French and one in English
- The ticket for the wine tasting can be used any time when the Bar is open
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Saint-Emilion: Wine and Bike Tour
This tour has been developed for wine and nature lovers. It offers great viewpoints over vineyards and prestigious castles of the region. Take this opportunity to dive am7 ReviewsFrom €55.00
Extensive Self-Guided Tour in an Electric Car
Ride original vehicles for a cheerful multimedia guided and interactive tour. Discover the whole city of Bordeaux on a 3.5-hour long tour at your own pace with a tablet-b1 ReviewsFrom €55.00
Private 4-Hour Wine Tour in a Citroën 2CV
Enjoy a private wine tour in a mythical French car: a Citroën 2CV. With your chauffeur at the wheel, you will have the opportunity to discover the beauty of Bordeaux's v1 ReviewsFrom €154.00
From Médoc Wine Tasting Tour and River Cruise
Take a unique and wonderful wine journey, firstly by coach to the well-known Médoc wine castle. Then, return by boat via the Gironde Estuary.4 ReviewsFrom €52.00
Bordeaux Segway Tour: 1-Hour Tour
Enjoy an action-packed guided Segway tour of the beautiful city of Bordeaux. Slalom through the stunning Place des Quinconces, zip down the famous Rue Sainte-Catherine, a13 ReviewsFrom €30.00
Wine Tasting Cruise from Cité du Vin
Cruise along the River Garonne on a 1.5-hour wine tasting tour of Bordeaux. Sample 2 wines from the Bordeaux wine region as you enjoy panoramic views of the city’s wate203 ReviewsFrom €21.00
City Discovery Game
Imagine seeing Bordeaux in a new light, without listening to a tour guide. With this unique discovery game, enjoy a gentle stroll around the city as you solve riddles to7 ReviewsFrom €26.00
The Vineyards of St-Emilion by Bicycle
Enjoy a day discovering the vineyards of St-Emilion by bicycle! Ride through the famous vineyards of St-Emilion, taste some of the delicious wine produced here and feast14 ReviewsFrom €149.00
- Best Seller
From Arcachon Bay Morning Tour
Experience the scenic splendor of Arcachon Bay, famous for its oyster production and beautiful landscapes, on a morning tour from Bordeaux. Climb Europe's highest sand du19 ReviewsFrom €69.00
Medoc Half-Day Bordeaux Wine Tour
Explore the wine-growing region of Medoc on a half-day tour from Bordeaux. Known for prestigious names, such as Chateau Margaux, Chateau Latour, and Chateau Pichon Longue104 ReviewsFrom €70.00