Walking Tour and Wine Tasting
Discover the sights and landmarks of Bordeaux on a 2-hours walking tour and get a voucher for 2 wine tastings in a wine bar. Marvel at the UNESCO monuments of the city center, and learn why the city attracted so many philosophers during the Enlightenment.
Are you a business owner in Bordeaux?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Bordeaux.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Learn the history of Bordeaux and its great Enlightenment philosophers
- Discover one of the largest squares in Europe at Place des Quinconces
- Get a voucher for wine tasting in CIVB's bar (bar closed on Sundays and French bank holidays)
- Go to the reflecting pool of the Place de la Bourse
- See the romantic bridges of the Garonne River
- Enjoy the Old Town with its narrow paved streets and small shops
DescriptionDiscover the historic sights of Bordeaux on a 2-hour walking tour of the historic center, and discover why it was designated a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Meet your guide by the Bordeaux Tourist Office on Cours du 30 Juillet. Then, discover an outstanding ensemble of urban landmarks and architectural wonders. Stroll past the theaters, town halls, and private mansions, interspersed with squares, parks, and fountains to get an intriguing perspective on a city that is undergoing a spectacular metamorphosis. See some of the new economic and artistic projects. From the wide avenues of neo-classical neighborhoods surrounding Place des Quinconces, to the Grand Theater, and the narrow lanes of the Saint-Pierre neighborhood, the tour invites you to discover the diversity of Bordeaux’s heritage. Learn about Bordeaux’s wine producers, and the Enlightenment philosophers who influenced the city’s urban landscape. Then, get a wine ticket to enjoy Bordeaux wines at the Bar of the CIVB (Conseil Interprofessionnel du Vin de Bordeaux) from Monday to Saturday between 11:00 and 22:00 (except bank holidays).
IncludesBilingual guide Ticket for 2 wine tastings in Bordeaux
- Please note that the bar for the wine tasting is closed on Sundays and bank holidays. If your walking tour is one of those days you'll be given tickets at the Tourism Board to enjoy your drinks another day
- French bank holidays: 1st January, Easter Monday, 1st May, 8th May, 30th May, 10th June, 14th July, 15th August, 1st November, 11th November, 25th December
- From October to March the tour is bilingual French and English. From April to September there are 2 separate groups: one in French and one in English
- The ticket for the wine tasting can be used any time when the Bar is open
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
You may also like
2-Hour Bordeaux Electric Bike Tour
Enjoy an action-packed guided Electric Bike tour of the beautiful city of Bordeaux. Slalom through the stunning Place des Quinconces, zip down the famous Rue Sainte-Cathe3 ReviewsFrom €45.00
Small Group Winery Full–Day Tour from Paris
Between wine tastings and a tasty meal, visit the lovely town of Saint-Émilion, learn lots of wine history and lore, try 8 different varieties of local wine, and even st4 ReviewsFrom €275.00
- Best Seller
From Arcachon Bay Morning Tour
Experience the scenic splendor of Arcachon Bay, famous for its oyster production and beautiful landscapes, on a morning tour from Bordeaux. Climb Europe's highest sand du19 ReviewsFrom €69.00
Margaux Wine Chateaux Tour with Tastings and Lunch
Enjoy a day spent visiting 4 outstanding wine estates in Margaux that welcome visitors with traditional and unusual wine and food matches. Taste a variety of fine wines a10 ReviewsFrom €125.00
2-Hour River Dinner Cruise
Enjoy an evening on a restaurant boat in Bordeaux, sailing on the river past the floodlit monuments along the World Heritage waterfront. You’ll have a choice of gourmet65 ReviewsFrom €58.00
Chartrons Walking Tour and Wine Tasting
Explore the eclectic district of Chartrons, a must-see neighborhood in Bordeaux. Enjoy a walking tour followed by a wine, cheese, and cured-meat tasting.From €39.00
From Afternoon Wine Tour in the Medoc Area
Explore the prestigious Medoc vineyard. Discover the mythical Route des Châteaux and taste wine from wonderful vineyards.1 ReviewsFrom €92.00
Electric Scooter Tour
Enjoy an action-packed electric scooter tour of Bordeaux. Ride through the stunning Place des Quinconces and discover the city's most iconic sites.From €45.00
Enjoy a Day Discovering Two Famous Bordeaux Wine Regions
Tour two mythical wine regions in Bordeaux: Médoc and St-Emilion. Drive through the Bordeaux countryside and pass by ‘appellations’, which have given Bordeaux red wi2 ReviewsFrom €159.00
Extensive Self-Guided Tour in an Electric Car
Ride original vehicles for a cheerful multimedia guided and interactive tour. Discover the whole city of Bordeaux on a 3.5-hour long tour at your own pace with a tablet-b1 ReviewsFrom €55.00